Depend on Her

Jess's pov....

I sit on the bed, I feel my heartbeat increase as I hear the heavy steps including closer to my door. The door opens and Wayne steps in with a familiar bag. I see he is only in his boxers.

"Mmmm, I'm happy you decided to be naked. I didn't bring any scissors to cut through any clothes." He says closing the door with his foot. He walks up to me and toss the bag onto the bed. I tilt my head up and he harshly grabs me by neck and slams me flat on my back.

"You know, William has the audacity to be defiant. I was obviously wouldn't teach my son to disrespect me, so, it had to of been you." He says letting go of my throat and reaching into his bag of tricks.

I don't argue with him about it because he'll just use that to hurt me even more. He doesn't care if I taught my son that or not, his interest is to prove a point to the both of us. He pulls out a taser and my lips tremble in fear.

"I find this one appropriate, William shocked me with his behavior." Wayne chuckles at his lame ass joke and I just eye the toy of his choice. He lays it next to my head before leaning down and placing his lips on mine.

"Kiss me back kitten, I want you to kiss me like William's life depends on it." He commands and that was enough to have me obey him. I reach a hand up and place my hand on his face to pull him closer.

He smirks against my lips and presses himself against me. He runs something against my belly but before I could register what it could be, he lifts himself up and a rush of a painful sting hits me. I scream in pain and I can hear his wicked laughter but the pain clouds my anger.

"You hear that William, daddy is hurting mommy!" He yells and finally the object is removed from me. I let out a sob and I want to move away and run but my body feels weak. Wayne leans down and drag his tongue on my face and stops once the tip of his tongue touches the bags under my eye.

"Your tears are so yummy kitten." He whispers, kissing my lips and trailing his kisses down to my neck and then boobs. Shouting from outside and bangs at the door makes Wayne stand up and put the taser in the bag.

"I'll kill you!" I hear William shout and my heart drops at his choice of words. Wayne will hurt him for saying something like that. He takes threats serious and he doesn't think when he's angry, he just acts. Wayne starts to laugh dramatically and soon, a wave of punches came my way.

"You think I won't kill her? I'll make you watch you pathetic fuck!" He booms and I yelp when he punches me in the face. The banging increases but I know better than to think he could break through the door. I accept my punishment and I pretend I'm somewhere else.

Jackson's pov.....

This would have to be the eighth time Reyes showed up to blow off some steam with us and I didn't mind it. I don't have feelings for him and I surely don't like his vibe, but he can suck dick pretty well

"What had you eager to get fucked like that?" Nathan asks as he rubs Reyes's sweaty chest. He wanted to be slutted out and I gave him what he wanted. He seems to like aggressive fucking and for whatever reason that may be, is none of my business.

"My boyfriend decided to be with his wife tonight and I got jealous." He says and Nathan nods his head like he understands. I on the other hand am confused as fuck. He has a boyfriend? His boyfriend has a wife? And Nathan knew this and became friends with him?

"Wayne is such a an ass sometimes. Why can't he just accept that he loves me?" I look at Reyes as the tears spill from his eyes. I'm sorry, am I suppose to feel bad that he's a homewrecker? Why is he fucking someone's husband? This Wayne guy is something else.