Neon

Jess's pov...

It's been exactly three weeks since I told Adam my biggest secret. Three weeks since I got my braids done, three weeks since me and Adam became..... Whatever we are, and three weeks since my video of fucking got released.

I put my braids into a quick ponytail and finished coating my lips with some Hershey chapstick. Adam keeps gassing me up when I have this one, so why not give him a little tease?

My knees buckle at the thought of Adam kissing me the way he did last night. He was so gentle but so firm. I wanted all of him but I couldn't take too much of him. 

I make my way to his office. He's been so busy lately, he rarely leaves, unless it's night and he spends that time with me. I would say I feel special, but I want more. 

The office door is cracked open. I smile and pump my fist up in the air, I thought I would have to knock. It's better that the door is cracked because he can't shoo me away so easily. I can demand he fucks me on his desk or demand he eats me out on it. My thoughts are interrupted by moans from a woman. 

"Adam, you dirty fuck!" She moans and my heart drops to my fucking stomach. He says nothing but the sound of furniture rocking and skin slapping is deafening. I couldn't stop myself from peeking through the crack.

On the desk lay a woman with neon green hair. Adam had had her hair in his hands and he fucked her in the ass. A place I refused to let him screw.

He smacks her ass with every thrust and each smack echoed along with her moans. I wanted to slam the door fully open and yell but I couldn't. Who am I to even stop him? We aren't together, we just fuck every other night.

"I love it when you cum in me!" She moans louder and a pang of jealousy shoots throughout my body. Adam never comes in me, he refuses to. Yet, here he is giving another woman the privilege.

Finally, I gain the control of my body and I turn back around to my room. I lay on my bed and curl up into a ball. I couldn't fully see her but for a fact, she had the body of a model.

I smother my face into my pillow and I scream. I screamed until I felt silly for doing so and that didn't take long. How could he be so comfortable fucking another woman under the same roof as me?

Who is she anyway? I've never seen her before and I'm pretty sure her neon green hair would jog anyone's fucking memory. I wonder what goes through his mind when he fucks her. 

She can take it up the ass, I can't, she has a rocking body, my body is a fucking potato sack, she is obviously a grown woman, and I'm not allowed to go on a field trip without Chris's consent. What an upgrade.

It felt like hours had passed since I stopped screaming and I decided to get over what I saw. Adam is not my boyfriend, I don't own him and he sure as hell doesn't own me. He's just a quick fuck to get me through my stay here.

"Jess, come down for lunch!" Jackson yells and I quickly check my face or in the mirror and once I confirmed I looked decent, I left.

Wayne's pov......

I watch the blonde boy walk out of school with his friends surrounding him. High school was never for me, the cliche clicks didn't welcome me and the teachers didn't notice me.

I chew on some popcorn as I observe him. Where is my girl? Did she stay home from school? Maybe she switched schools because the videos got leaked. I don't need a rocket scientist to tell me that this blonde boy leaked the videos.

"She isn't here Wayne. We can always come back another da-." I punch Reyes in the face and the crunch of his nose can be felt as much as it was heard.