Bingo Card

Jess's pov.....

"Mention his fucking name in this house again. Please do it, I promise you will call your dad to collect you once I'm done with you." He says lowly and I know I should drop it and let him cool off but I need him.

"I'm horny Adam, come here." I say huskily and he stares at me before turning around and leaving. Did he just.... Did he just reject me? Embarrassment washes over me and I can feel my cheeks getting hot. 

"Fine, I don't need you anyway!" I lie and I'm sure he knows it too because he didn't respond. I grow frustrated as time passes and the more I think, the more I vision Adam fucking me.

I wish I had something to take off the edge, I don't want to use my fingers. Immediately, I feel like a cartoon character when a memory pops into my head. I do have something that is beyond my fingers and it works well.

I smirk evilly as I stare at the open door. Good, he will be able to hear me moan and he wouldn't be the reason for it. I lay on my back but keep my attention on the open door. I wanna see his face when he catches me.

I turn it on and I immediately start fucking myself with it. I clutch the remote to it and turn it up to its highest mode. I moan at the vibrations. I moved it in and out of me but I couldn't move it the way Adam moves his.

"Adam, fuck me." I moan and this time, I close my eyes and imagine Adam touching me right now. I let my other hand play with my nipples at the thought of him sucking them while he fucks me.

"That desperate?" I quickly stop and sit up to meet Adam's gaze. He raises an eyebrow at me before pointing to my little helper in my hand.

"Where did you get that?" He asks calmly and I watch as he enters the room and pulls a chair to the left of the bed. He sits with his legs wide open. I look down at his dick print and gulp, he's hard. I look back up to eyes and my heart does a flip at his dark gaze.

"It doesn't matter. You interrupted me, did you need me to do something?" I ask innocently, cocking my head to the side with a little pout. Adam shakes his head and I watch as he slowly unbuckles his belt.

"Keep fucking yourself Jess. Look at me when you do it and don't look away." He orders and without hesitation, I do as he asks and click the button to give me a medium vibration. I slide the toy in and out and I look Adam in the eyes while I do it.

I moan at the sight of his hard dick flinging out of his clothing. He wraps his hand around it and he starts to move his hand up and down his shaft. I stop for a moment because I want to admire him while he does it but he stopped as well.

"Jess, keep going." He growls and I give him a slight nod before I start my turn back up again. Seeing Adam copy my movements turns me on to no point of return. Even though I know this artificial dick is not Adam's, I sure as hell can imagine it's Adam's.

"A-Adam.... F-faster." I moan and I start to hear the harsh breathing of Adam and the look on his face is wild with lust. I bite my lip and close my eyes as I move the toy faster and faster.

I was starting to shake but my hand was grabbed and the toy was snatched from me. My eyes fly open to see Adam hovering over me with a smirk. I returned the smirk before he smashed his lips on mine.

The kiss is so passionate but holds so much anger. Our lips only detach when one of us wants to bite the other's neck or Adam sucking and grazing his teeth on my nipples.

"This was not on my bingo card." I froze and Adam did the same. We both turned our heads to the door and there stood Jackson and Don with shocked and horrified expressions. Adam quickly covers me with a blanket and nonchalantly walks over to the chair that held his pants.