Snicker Man

Jess's POV....

"What, what are you talking about?" Don asks, I take a deep breath. I hate talking about it, I hoped he wouldn't ask questions and just do as I ask.

"Well, I was in therapy when I was.... Six or something like that. I guess I had this obsession with an imaginary friend  and my... Chris put me in hardcore therapy to help me forget him." It felt good to let this all out, I never told anyone... Not even Austin.

"You know, Chris told me that I would go in a certain room every night and offer him snickers to come back. I would cry and not sleep for days. And my therapy helped me forget most of those incidents." I say and Don looks at me with sadness.

"I'll make sure nothing happens." He says patting me on the back. I give him a small smile and look down at the table. I wish I didn't get that therapy, maybe having that imaginary friend could of got me out of some trouble.

Adam's POV.......

I'm trying so hard to read my emails and not call Chris. I can obviously tell that I'm the fucking snicker man. He decided to erase me from her memory like I'm nothing.

"I hate the fact that my own imaginary friend didn't love me." Jess jokes and even though she laughs at that statement, she couldn't be more wrong. I disliked her extremely, but I wouldn't... I don't know.

I am the reason she had to have therapy at six. No six year old should be in fucking therapy. Why didn't Chris tell me about this? How could he rip me from her memory when I'm the one who took her in? Do I have the right to be mad?

"Here are your meals and drinks. Sorry for the wait, I'm the only server today." The server guy I have no interest in chirps. However, I did notice that he was flirting with Jess earlier.

I let him place our meals and drinks down but I continue to distract myself from Jess's presence. I continue to answer a couple of emails and continue to do my best to avoid Chris's phone number.

Jess's POV....

I had no episode while eating my meal but I did finish before Adam and Don. I should feel ashamed but I haven't ate properly for days.

Both Don and Adam are on their phones as they eat and I sit in silence. I turn my head towards the kitchen and catch the eyes of Brandon. He points to the side of him and I slightly turn my head to see it's a bathroom.

I smirk and turn my head back towards the distracted men. They shouldn't mind me going to the bathroom. Well, Adam might be a bitch about it.

"I really have to go to the bathroom.... I have a rumbling stomach and I'm about to explode." I know being extra with the details would gross them out and let me go.

"Jess... Just go to the fucking bathroom. Have some dam class." Adam huffs angrily. Don exits the booth and lets me slide out before sitting back down.

I quickly made my way to the side of the cafe where the restrooms are. Two bright pink doors with a unisex sign comes to view and I enter the first one. A second later, the door opens and there stands Brandon.

"Hey Jess." Brandon whispers after he closes the door. I give him a nod and raise my eyebrow. He obviously knows me from somewhere. I motion him to come to me and he bites his lip before obeying.

"How do you know me Brandon?" I ask, looking him up and down. Brandon is not bad looking at all. He has shaggy blonde hair and his eyes are a beautiful emerald green.

"I'm Austin's friend from Mock Trial. He's actually looking for you." He says and I grab a fistful of his shirt and pull him into me. I haven't had any relief in awhile and I kinda wanna get some revenge on Austin as well.