Naruto Shippuden, The Movie: Part 1

Ayumi's P. O. V:

Ninja and civilians alike were running back and forth in the village in a panic, trying to get their duties done. The end of the world is upon us because the demon Moryo has been unleashed late last night. We're working with other nations to put an end to this crisis, including the Land of Diamonds ninja.

My team has been called up so I run through the village with Sakura, trying to find a certain blonde. I look up as I spot him standing atop a wooden fence.

Sakura and I stop short as she calls up to him, "Naruto! What are you doing?!"

He looks down at us as I say, "Team Seven's been called up! Let's go!"

Naruto says enthusiastically as Sakura and I dash for the Hokage tower, "Okay! HERE I COME, WORLD! LOOK OUT!" I roll my eyes to myself. In Tsunade's office, I stand in between Sakura and Naruto as Neji Hyuga and Rock Lee stand on the pinkette's other side. Naruto wasn't very pleased by this. "HUUUHH?! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!" Naruto twitches as Sakura and I have annoyed looks on our faces. "Why, why, why, why?! What are Neji and Bushy Brow doing here?!!" Naruto jabs a finger at said ninja before looking around frantically. "And where the heck is Kakashi Sensei, huh?!"

Tsunade replies in a calm tone, "Lee's filling in for Sasuke

Tsunade replies in a calm tone, "Lee's filling in for Sasuke."

The mere mention of the Uchiha's name makes me and my teammates stiffen, our faces turning blue from depression, as Lee throws up a thumbs up and says happily, "Glad to be here!"

"S-Sasuke..." Naruto and I stutter gloomily before he, Sskura and I hang our heads out of depression at our missing teammate, dark gloomy auras swirling above us.

" Naruto and I stutter gloomily before he, Sskura and I hang our heads out of depression at our missing teammate, dark gloomy auras swirling above us

As the Senju Princess gapes at us, Shizune reminds her, "Tsunade-sama, you shouldn't mention Sasuke."

Tsunade asks in exasperation, "Are they still not over it yet?"

Naruto scowls as he jerks his head up, fist clenching as he demands, "Alright! So why's Neji here?!"

"He's Kakashi's stand-in," Tsunade says simply, causing me to jerk my head up in surprise. Naruto continues to tremble in rage. "He and Guy have already met up with our allies. They're headed for the battle front right now. So Neji will serve as Squad Seven's captain."