Naruto Shippuden, The Movie: The Lost Tower, Part 5

Above is the song Homura by LiSA from the Demon Slayer movie Mugen Train. I decided at the last minute to add it after listening to it again and felt it will really suit the ending of this movie arc.

I'm also really obsessed with this song!

I'll let you guys know when you can play it.

Ayumi's P. O. V:

Moments later, we groan as we get up.

"My beloved!" Masako gasps, rushing up to him as he's slumped on the floor. "Speak to me!"

"Big brother, are you alright?" Sarai asks.

Sara gazes around at everyone until we look up at Naruto's war cry. We see him through the roof, throwing multiple Rasengans at Mukade but also getting beaten back. His Shadow Clones are getting destroyed as well. Naruto runs at Mukade with a Rasengan but gets batted aside and slides down the stairs.

"I'm never gonna stop!" Naruto declares, getting back to his feet. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

I meet Sara's gaze and mine hardens as I give her an encouraging nod. Her own eyes harden with determination. Sara gets up and runs to the doors as I stand as well. She starts begging and banging on the doors, tears running down her cheeks.

"Please, it has to open! Please!" Sara pauses as she braces herself against the doors. "Open." Light touches her face and Sara pulls back with a shocked gasp to see Naruto's chakra blade is enveloped in pink chakra. I notice the light of the chakra is pointing at the eye in the door.

 I notice the light of the chakra is pointing at the eye in the door

Sara pushes the blade into the eye and the lock opens as the bricks start to glow blue

Sara pushes the blade into the eye and the lock opens as the bricks start to glow blue. Sara groans as she pushes the blade further into the lock. Her left foot slides backwards as she does.

I was there in an instant and have placed my hands against the stone, causing Sara to look at me in surprise. I meet her gaze as I say, "I'll lend you some of my strength." I flow chakra into my arms and hands then give the chakra blade a big push with Sara's help, the both of us groaning with effort.