Chapter 39

Ayumi's P. O. V:

Yamato insists on being the one to pay for the food while Kakashi, Naruto and I wait outside.

"Thank you very much!" Teuchi says happily.

"Oh, keep the change," The brunette insists.

Naruto and I snicker to ourselves as Kakashi holds up a peace sign. I say, "You really are a slick talker!"

Kakashi asks me, "Ayumi-chan, what will you be doing?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" I blink my eyes as I tilt my head at him.

"Well, you've mastered the Purple Electricity Jutsu. There's really nothing more I can teach you. You're free to go, if you want," He says.

"In that case, I'll go tell Kiba-kun! But I'll come by and check up on Naruto-kun's training later, 'kay?" I say as I turn to leave.

"Sure, Yumi-chan," Naruto says as Yamato comes out from the stand.

"Bye Naruto-kun, Kashi-kun! See you later, Captain Yamato!" I call as run off and wave to them.

                       🗡🗡🗡

After I told Kiba about having mastered my Jutsu, I decide to go and see how Naruto's doing with his training. When I get to the tree line where Sakura and Sai were, startling them, I gasp at the sight of the Nine Tails' chakra beginning to coat Naruto's body, his eyes red.

Another clone was with him, forming the Rasengan.

"Ayumi! I thought you were still—" Sakura begins but I'd body flickered away.

I reappear beside Naruto and activate my Diamond Armor before pull him into a firm hug. Almost instantly, the Nine Tails' chakra recedes.

As Naruto falls limp in my arms, exhausted, I whip a shadowed look to my Guardian, standing by a ring of wooden pillars with Yamato sitting cross legged in the middle. Both men jump as their eyes widen at my furious look.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, pushing Naruto-kun like this?! If Naruto keeps this up he'll exhaust himself

"What the hell do you think you're doing, pushing Naruto-kun like this?! If Naruto keeps this up he'll exhaust himself. I'm not always going to be around to stop the Nine Tails from emerging like this!" I scold both Jounin, making them flinch again. "If this keeps up, I'm going to stop the training altogether, Kakashi."