Naruto Shippuden, The Movie: The Lost Tower, Part 2

Ayumi's P. O. V:

"In any case, let's go look around some more. We should find someone eventually," I mutter before we make our way back into the city. We leap through the streets but have to stop on a bridge due to our wounds having reopened. "Here, Naruto-kun. I'll heal your leg some more."

"But, what about your back?" Naruto points out as I wrap water around my left hand. I ignore his question as I place my hand over Naruto's injured leg and heal his wound again. Naruto gazes at me a moment before gazing around. "Anyway, this really is an amazing place. It it true? Is this really Rouran?"

"I'm not sure," I answer, removing my hand as the water drips to the floor. "I'm getting a weird feeling here."

"Thanks, Ayu-chan!" Naruto says, grinning at me.

"I'll heal my back a bit more before we head out." I do my best to reach my water covered hands behind me and heal my back.

As I heal myself, my gaze drifts ahead and I see a speck of desert outside the buildings.

I soon finish as Naruto gasps, "Wait, that's right! We've gotta go find our teammates!"

I nod and feel the water fade from my hands. It was still rather difficult, though. Naruto and I stand up. We were about to take off in search of our mission teammates, but then a bang enters our ears, followed by cheering.

"What was that?" I wonder. Naruto and I exchange glances before we follow the noise.

Pausing, Naruto and I look down to see what looks like fireworks going off around the city.

"Your Majesty!"

"Your Majesty!"

Naruto and I stop on a balcony surrounding a tower. Down below looks to be a parade.

"Your Majesty!"

I raise an eyebrow, muttering, ""Your Majesty"? There must be a Queen nearby."

Naruto and I leap forwards to get closer.

Soon, doors to the opposite tower are pulled open and three figures step out. Two of them were puppets and the third was a woman with long red hair wearing a pink kimono with a white headdress. The cheering grows louder.

"It's the Queen!"

"Her Majesty, Queen Sara!"

The redhead holds up her hand and waves at the crowd. Naruto and I gasp as we remember the same woman from before, singing, when we woke up.

I point out to my teammate, "Hey, Naruto-kun, isn't she the woman from earlier?"

I glance at Naruto as I point to the woman and he nods his head thoughtfully. "Yeah. I remember her singing. So she's the Queen, huh?"

"Maybe we should try asking her about our teammates?" I suggest hopefully. "Perhaps she might know what happened to them!"

"Yeah!" Naruto agrees. I look back just in time to witness Sara staggering forwards after she'd seemed to have been pushed from behind. Upon reaching the balcony, it crumbles away beneath her, sending Sara falling to the crowd below, screaming.

 Upon reaching the balcony, it crumbles away beneath her, sending Sara falling to the crowd below, screaming