Chapter 50

Ayumi's P. O. V:

After Naruto recovers from Sakura's attack, I explain to him on the rest of the way back to camp that reinforcements were on their way. I'd also summoned Nala, Sarabi, Kai and Ryo for company.

I'm holding Nala in my arms, the tiger cub twins on either of my shoulders, and Sakura is holding Sarabi.

"Reinforcements? Here? Who?"

I giggle, "Heh! Just you wait and see!" We reach the house and I slide open the door to reveal Pakkun sprawled on the floor with his back to us.

(Pic is of Ryo, Sarabi and Kai)

Pakkun groans as my, Naruto's and Sakura's shadows fall over him, "That's it...! I can't run another step!"

Nala and the siblings all gaze down at the pug with raised eyebrows.

Naruto points to him as he questions me, standing next to him smugly, "This is what you meant by "reinforcements?""

"So, Naruto! I hear you messed up again," Says a voice, causing said blonde to jerk his head to the stair's landing. It was Ino. Tenten, Ino, Lee and Shizune are there.

"That is alright!" Lee chimes, clenching a fist. "Recklessness is a sign of youth!"

Her eyes squeezed shut and beads of sweat coating her face, Tenten grits out through her teeth, "Shut up, Lee! Stop encouraging him!"

Naruto points to him as he exclaims happily, "Hey, hey! Look who's here!"

Nala grins at the sight of Ino, Lee, Tenten and Shizune. "Ino, Tenten, Lee, Shizune! So you guys are the reinforcements!"

"Hey, Nala!" Tenten greets, smiling back at her.

We go up into the main room and we all mingle with one another as the cubs run around, laughing. Naruto high fives with Lee. "It's good to see you, Bushy Brow!"

"Yeah! That is right!" Lee laughs. He clenches his fists. "Now that I am here, you all have nothing to fear!"

"Hold on!" Tenten interrupts as she goes up to them, a huge summoning scroll on her back. "You're not alone here, pal! Don't get ahead of yourself!"