Naruto Shippuden, The Movie: The Lost Tower, Part 4

Ayumi's P. O. V:

The brown haired man atop the balcony lets out a chuckle. ""Mukade," huh? I put that hoodlums name behind me long ago!" A crazed look appears on his features. "I am now Anrokuzan-sama, Minister of Rouran and I control this city!" With a cry of exertion, he sends out wires at Naruto and I.

""Minister," my ass!" Naruto hisses, the both of us seeing Sara about to flee again as Naruto and I dodge the wires. I deflect the weapons with my swords as I charge towards them before I leap up with my teammate. We slam our feet atop the puppets and they crash to the floor.

I call to Sara, "Sara, go, go!" She nods to me and makes her escape once again

"Alright...fine..." Mukade chuckles lowly before raising his hands and I see chakra strings flicker from his fingertips.

I do hand signs as more puppets surround Sara.

"Lightning Style: Striking Tiger!" A huge tiger of lightning shoots from my left hand and lets out a fierce roar as it charges for the puppet in front of me. With an explosion, the tiger destroys it. Naruto knocks down his own puppet.

"I told you my puppet army was complete and now I'll test it on you!" Mukade says.

Naruto and I run up to stand protectively in front of Sara. Gripping my twin swords, I tell her, "Naruto-kun and I will open a path, and then you make a run for it."

"Okay!"

Naruto places his hands in a hand sign as I make my swords disappear. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" As another Naruto appears, a blade pops out of a puppet, pointed at us.

I do the Monkey, Dragon, Rat, Bird, Ox, Snake, Dog, Tiger Monkey hand signs before electricity begins crackling in my left hand.

Naruto and I burst forwards with our signature Jutsus in hand. We slam them against the puppet soldiers as we zoom past them. By the time we reach the back, all the puppets were destroyed.

The lightning fades as does Naruto's Rasengan as we whirl back to Sara. He calls, "Now, go on! Run!"

"Right!" Sara nods her head before beginning to run forwards.