Chapter 64

Ayumi's P. O. V:

I feel myself come to after seeing my friends and boyfriend in a Genjutsu and a pair of footsteps echo away from me, the door to my cell closing behind the person. I remain sitting with my hands gained above me and my chained ankles behind me.

Tears slide down my face.

I knew it was Genjutsu yet I was powerless to break through it. Sasuke was with Sakura in the Genjutsu, looking happy, and so were Hinata and Naruto.

I was with my boyfriend and Guardian.

The only things out of place were Raiden and Teruko.

Teruko is a really powerful Genjutsu user, much like Kurenai Yuhi. Against anyone else, her Genjutsu would be impossible to break out of. I couldn't get free due to the fact I was chained like this...

The door opens again and two more sets of footsteps approach me, one of them heavier than Teruko's.

They stop in front of me as Raiden says, "I see Teruko has brought you out of her Genjutsu. Here. I brought you your breakfast." I barely shift my gaze to see a tray of delicious-looking food beside me. My stomach growls at the sight. There were a lot of fruits including some cheese and chopped up tomatoes. When was the last time I ate? My guess is, it must be sometime in the morning. Raiden cups my chin in a rough grip and forces me to look up at him. I give him and Teruko a dull, defeated look. "Eat. I'll be sending you on a mission in an hour. Teruko will feed you."

Raiden releases my head and I slump against the wall once again. Raiden brushes my black hair back with a few soft, loving strokes before pulling his hand back, cold fingers grazing my cheek.

I still don't look up as Raiden's footsteps fade out of my cell.

I don't look up even as Teruko starts to hand feed me my meal, like she did all those years ago. By now, she'd be exactly Kakashi's age.

As Teruko puts some cheese in my mouth and I slowly chew it, she tells me, "I'm sorry, Ayumi, but Raiden is my master, and I must follow his orders. I hope you understand that?"

I don't reply as she continues to hand feed me my breakfast. Teruko is always the one who feeds me because when a male member of the clan or one of the Five Elementals tried to do it once before, I actually bit their finger as I was taking the food.

And since Teruko was one of the more gentler members of the clan, Raiden has assigned her to feed me.

For the next four days, leading up to when my comrades from the Leaf arrive to rescue me, Raiden would send me on assassination missions which often mostly included young children, and he would torture me whenever I'd return.

Third Person's P. O. V:

(Play the video)

"Ah, geez! The last town we went to was a complete dead end, as was the town before that! This is so irritating. Neither of those towns had information about the Murakami clan, nor the Kongoseki Princess. I'm starting to think neither of them exist," Suigetsu, a man with short white hair with blue tips at the ends, a huge executioner blade strapped to his back, wearing a long sleeved black cloak with grumbles while sipping water from a cup with a straw.

Sasuke pauses and turns his head slightly to glare daggers at him, making the purple eyed man flinch. "Of course they exist, Suigetsu. And we're not going to stop searching for them until we find them," Sasuke says irritably, resuming walking. He and his team wear the plain cloaks even though they've joined the Akatsuki.

Sasuke had insisted because he didn't want Ayumi to know they'd joined the organisation yet. He'd just killed his older brother and had gone on to look for Ayumi once Sasuke had recovered from his fight.