Chapter 76

Ayumi's P. O. V:

I was lying on the couch in my apartment with Kiba on top of me, kissing my lips eagerly, hands gently rubbing my sides. Kakashi and Izumi were out walking together while he takes Izumi for a checkup on the baby at the hospital, which leaves Kiba and I here alone.

Kiba runs his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. I moan as he continues to kiss my lips roughly, my hands going to his brown hair.

I moan slightly louder as I tug on his hair which causes him to let out a growl in response.

Just as things were getting more heated, there's a knock on the door.

"Mhmp, Kiba-kun, the door..." I manage to say in between kisses.

"Maybe if we ignore it whoever it is will go away," Kiba suggests, making me giggle slightly. He starts to leave kisses down my jaw, my neck, making me moan again.

The knock comes again but I was forced to ignore it as Kiba keeps kissing me, searching for my sweet spot.

"Ayumi, you in here? We need—" The voice is cut off and Kiba jerks back out of surprise. We whip our heads around with wide eyes to see a frozen Shikamaru and Naruto in the doorway to the living room. My face burns with embarrassment. Kiba growls at the interruption.

"What... What did we just walk in on...?" Naruto stammers.

"I don't even wanna know," Shikamaru grumbles, shaking his head.

"Don't you know it's rude to interrupt, Shikamaru?" Kiba complains as he sits up, allowing for me to do the same as I lean against the armrest.

"Err, I did knock on the door. Several times in fact."

"Wh-What do you need, Shika-kun?" I ask as I try to quell my embarrassment.

"Well, Naruto's going to help me decipher Jiraiya's code, and I was wondering if you could help," Shikamaru responds, holding up a picture of Fukusaku's back with the code on it.

"Why me?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Because, you're one of the smartest people in the village. If you help us, we can crack in this code in no time. So, how about it?" Shikamaru asks.

"You interrupted us for this?" Kiba complains, deadpanning at the Nara. "We were just getting to the good part."

Naruto and I both blush as Naruto grumbles, "You're just lucky Kakashi Sensei isn't here to hear you say that, Kiba." The Inuzuka sweat drops.

"Alright, I'll help you guys out," I reluctantly agree, standing up and straighten my short puff sleeved white dress and combing my fingers through my black hair which is in twin ponytails. Shikamaru grins at me as Kiba pouts. I pickup my three quarter length blue cardigan from the recliner and throw it on.

 I pickup my three quarter length blue cardigan from the recliner and throw it on