Chapter 30

Ayumi's P. O. V:

My teammates and I remain in the Fire Temple until I'd woken up three days later. Sora returns with us to the Hidden Leaf Village. On the way, I'd told Naruto my theory that the redhead we'd fought used her Jutsus in order: Fire, Water, Lightning, Earth and Wind.

I sit cross legged on the floor between Naruto and Sakura, Sora crouching beside her, when we see Asuma Sensei ahead.

I greet, "Hi, Asuma Sensei!"

"Oh, hi, Ayumi. Naruto, are you making progress on your training?"

Naruto responds, hands behind his head as he stops scratching his right heel against his left leg, "Well, actually, I didn't have time for that."

"I see... What're you doing here?" Asuma asks as he strides over to us.

Sora looks up as Naruto answers, "Captain Yamato told us to wait out here until he calls us."

I snap as I lean over and whack him upside the head, "Hey! What're you glaring like that?!"

"Well, I..."

Sakura bows as she hurriedly apologises, "I'm sorry he has such mean-looking eyes..."

I whack Sora upside the head again, making him cry out, as I command, my eyes animated white triangles, "Hey, you! Apologise, too!"

I lean away and he demands while rubbing his sore head, "Why do I have to?!"

I snap harshly, causing him to flinch and cry out, "Because you have to! It's polite! Now, do it!"

"No way! I don't have to listen to you, just because you're a Princess," Sora yells back, shoving me away from him.

A red tick mark appears on my forehead as I scowl fiercely at him, glaring down on him. Sora starts to appear nervous as he trembles, but he glares back. Naruto becomes infuriated and shoves Sora against the wall, yelling at him.

 Naruto becomes infuriated and shoves Sora against the wall, yelling at him

I look exasperated as the two get into another argument. When Sai comes up to us, his right arm in a sling because he's broken it while fighting a giant spider and had gotten poisoned, Naruto had grabbed onto Sora's hands and the two knock Sai away from us, sending him tumbling next to me.

 When Sai comes up to us, his right arm in a sling because he's broken it while fighting a giant spider and had gotten poisoned, Naruto had grabbed onto Sora's hands and the two knock Sai away from us, sending him tumbling next to me