That Time When Himiko Got A Makeover

It was the day after the girls built Himiko's shrine in her closet. They decided to have a slumber party since they had fun building the shrine. It was early evening and the doorbell to Casa V3 rang. 

    "That must be the pizza," Maki said. She was wearing pajamas, a red top with white/red polka-dotted pajama shorts. She opened the door and paid the pizza guy. In her hand were four boxes of large pizzas.

   "Oh, boy! Dinner's here!" Kaito said as he ran up to Maki. Maki held up her hand, indicating for Kaito to stop.

   "This isn't for you," Maki said. "It's just for us girls."

   "WHAT?!" Kaito exclaimed. "B-But...why?!"

  "We're having a slumber party," Maki simply replied. 

  "B-But...what are WE going to eat?" Kaito asked. 

  "Guess you'll have to come up with something," Maki said, beginning to walk away.

  "Hm...well, I guess that does sound like fun," Kaito said. "Yeah! Since you girls are having a girls' night out, I guess we can have a boys' night out!"

  "Well, have fun with that," Maki called back to him from the stairs. She headed up back to Himiko and Tenko's room. "Pizza's here," Maki announced. The girls each got a paper plate that they had brought to the room and picked a slice from the boxes. 

  "So, after this, we're going to do the makeovers, right?" Tsumugi asked hopefully. As a cosplayer, not only did Tsumugi like dressing up as characters, she also enjoyed doing makeovers, especially for others.

  "Yup!" Kaede replied cheerfully. "I really want to get my nails done! Maybe just this once, we can invite Rantaro over since he knows how to-"

  "NO!!!" Tsumugi interrupted with such force that everyone stared at her in shock. Tsumugi blushed. "I mean...we can't do that. It's a girls-only party after all, right?"

  "Yeah, Tsumugi's right," Tenko agreed. "No need to bring any of those degenerates in here!"

  "I can handle the nails," Tsumugi said confidently, with a slight tone of haughtiness. 

  "Oh, um...okay, Tsumugi," Kaede replied. 

  "What about you, Himiko?" Angie asked. "Would you like a makeover?"

  "HAHA!!! Let's be real, we all know that Donkey Lips definitely NEEDS a makeover," Miu said, laughing. 

   "Shut up!" Himiko growled, but then she thought for a bit. "Nyeh...well, I have kinda wondered what it'd be like to have black hair," she said. 

   "You've always wanted black hair, Himiko?" Kirumi asked. "That is definitely news to me."