Truth Or Dare

It was late at night, and Kokichi and Himiko were hanging out in their living room pillow fort. They were snacking while watching Disney movies while everyone else was asleep. Suddenly, Kokichi paused the movie that they were watching and turned to Himiko with a sneaky grin.

   "Nyeh? Kokichi, why'd you pause the movie?" Himiko asked with a puzzled expression. Instead of answering, Kokichi sauntered up to the living room light switch and turned it off. The room was now bathed in darkness with the bright blue glow of the TV being the only light source. Kokichi climbed back into the pillow fort to rejoin Himiko, the same sneaky smile on his face.

   "Now that everyone else is asleep, you and I can get down to business!" he said.

   "Wh-What do you mean?!" Himiko asked nervously.

   "Nee-heehee...y'know...the only thing two teenagers with raging hormones alone in the middle of the night would do," Kokichi replied, his mischievous smile getting wider. Himiko's eyes widened and her face turned red.

   "Kokichi! Are you b-being serious?!" she stammered.

   "Uh, yeah," Kokichi said. "Truth or Dare is a fun game to play, and nothing gets your hormones raging like it." Himiko breathed heavily with a sigh of relief and clutched her chest. "Haha, see what I mean?" Kokichi laughed.

   "That's not what I was breathing about," Himiko said. "When you say things like that, I keep thinking you mean that you and I should...you know..."

   "Oh...you wanna do *that,* instead?" Kokichi teased, wiggling his eyebrows up and down at her. 

   "D-jj-jj-dd-jj..." Himiko stuttered, turning red. Kokichi laughed at her.

   "I'm just messin' with you, Himiko, ya cutie," he said, nuzzling his nose against hers. "Now, come on! Let's play! I'll ask you first: truth or dare?"

   "Nyeh, okay, I'll choose...truth," Himiko said.

  "Pfff, lame!" Kokichi exclaimed.

   "You asked, and I gave an answer," Himiko insisted.

   "Well, okie-dokie!" Kokichi said. "Ooookay, so, Himiko...have you kissed another guy besides me?"

   "No...you're the only guy I've ever kissed," Himiko replied, feeling somewhat embarrassed. Kokichi, however, looked ecstatic.

   "Yay!! I'm your first guy!" he exclaimed. "I stole your heart, AND your first kiss!" Himiko gave him a small smile.

   "My turn to ask," she said, wanting to change the subject. "Truth or dare?"

   "Truth," Kokichi replied immediately.

   "Nyeh, I know that's a lie, so we're going with dare," Himiko said. Kokichi looked hurt as he put a hand to his chest and pretended to wipe a tear.