Things Get Magically DICE-y For Kokichi and Himiko (5)

"Ooo, a visitor!" squealed a girl with long pigtails and a clown mask over her eyes. "Gah! She's so adorablllleeeee!" A bunch of other kids in clown masks and uniforms similar to Kokichi's walked over to see what all the fuss was about. 

   "Wh-hoa! She's dressed up as a witch!" exclaimed a clown with sandy-colored spiky hair. "Got the broom and everything! Wasn't Halloween like, months ago?" He cackled nastily. 

   "I mean, to be fair, we're dressed up as clowns," pointed out another clown with sleeves that ran past his hands. 

   "Weeeelllll...that's cuz...y'know...eh, shaddaaap," the sandy-haired clown muttered grumpily. Himiko looked around her in fear as the clowns stared at her with curiosity. 

    "WAH!!!" Himiko yelped and threw her arms around Kokichi. "C-C-C-Clooowwwwwnnnssss!!!" The clowns giggled. 

   "Haha, wow, the boss really IS a chick magnet!" joked another clown with blond hair that stood up like a flame. Kokichi raised him an annoyed eyebrow, telling him to shut up. Kokichi pulled away from Himiko. 

   "What are you doing here, Himiko?" he demanded in an angry voice. 

  "I just...um...I..." Himiko stuttered. Between her fear of clowns and Kokichi's anger, Himiko became overwhelmed and tears streaked down her face. "I'm sorry," she whispered as she hung her head. "I'm so sorry, Kokichi," she said, looking up at him. Kokichi looked a little less angry to just looking slightly annoyed. 

  "So, um, whaddya want to do with her, boss?" Himiko's captor asked. For the first time, Himiko turned to look at him. Like the others, he was also wearing a clown mask, but what was most noticeable was his big, red afro. At the sight of him, Himiko stiffened in fear and turned her attention back to Kokichi with apprehension.

   "Throw her in the Cell," Kokichi ordered. Himiko's eyes widened and she began to quake.

   "Er...which one boss?" red afro clown asked. "The Super Duper Psychotically Scary Cell, the Super Duper Spooky But Not So Scary Cell, or the Surprisingly Super Duper Cell?" Kokichi crossed his arms and huffed, pouting as he looked at Himiko, and pondered his decision. Then he gestured for red afro clown to lean in close so he could whisper into his ear. He then took out a key from his pocket and handed it to the clown.

   "Yezzir, boss-a-roni," the clown responded casually, taking the key and placing it in his own pocket. After Kokichi was through whispering in the clown's ear, the clown turned to Himiko. "Okay, miss, follow me, please!" Head hung low in sorrow with the broom still clutched tightly to her chest, Himiko followed the clown out the door of the gigantic room and up to the second floor of the building. He led her down a long, wide corridor underneath a sign that said "Psychosurgical Ward" with the word "Psychosurgical" crossed out and replaced with "Prisoner." The clown stopped in front of a heavy, metal door with bars and unlocked it with the key that Kokichi had given him.

   The room inside wasn't at all what Himiko would expect to see in a building like this. The floor had a lush, fluffy colorful carpet and the walls had the checker pattern that matched those of Kokichi and his cronies' scarves. There was an entertainment system that consisted of a large, flat-screen TV, video game consoles, a DVD player, surround sound, etc. On the wall opposite of the entertainment system was a king-sized, cushiony soft bed. On the wall adjacent to the bed was a large window that was slightly open, letting in a cool breeze. Underneath the window was a small desk with a computer. The room also had a mini fridge already filled with Panta grape soda. It all looked amazing and fun, but Himiko was not in the mood to admire it.

  "Welp, welcome to the Surprisingly Super Duper Cell! I guess this is where you'll be staying for the time being until the boss...er, Kokichi, since you already know his name...figures out what to do with you," the clown told her. Himiko looked at him with big, wet eyes and nodded forlornly. She went over to the large bed and glumly sat down. The clown rubbed his arm awkwardly. "So, um...you and Kokichi know each other from Hope's Peak, right?" he asked.

   "Yeah," Himiko whispered, barely loud enough for the clown to hear. 

  "Ah, cool, cool," he replied, shifting his weight uncomfortably as he tried to make conversation with her. "So, um...Himiko, was it?" Himiko looked up at him and nodded sadly. "Oh, okay. Well, I'm 10...er, that's not my real name, of course, it's my codename. I guess I'll be your 'host,' or whatever for this evening, haha. I'll be dropping by every now and then to check up on-" 

   "Please," Himiko whispered.

  "Huh?" 10 asked. Himiko was about to speak, but when she opened her mouth, all that came out was a sob. "Wait, don't cry!" 10 said. "It's not all THAT bad!"

  "I hate myself," Himiko choked out and balled her fists up and threw the broom to the floor. "I always screw everything up! I just...wish I had never been born." Thrusting her face into her hands, Himiko sobbed harder. 

  "Hey, don't say that," 10 said. "You're just having a bad day, that's all. Everyone has-"

  "Please," Himiko interrupted in a whisper. "I just want to be alone." 10 didn't know how to respond, especially after hearing Himiko say those words. Eventually, he came to a decision.

  "Okay," he said quietly, looking at her with sympathy before shutting the door to the cell and locking her in. Without getting under the blankets, Himiko laid down on the bed and sobbed until she fell asleep.