Kokichi Teaches Himiko How To Laugh Evilly

"Mmmwa-ha...ha...ha...ha...nyeh...what pain," Himiko sighed, and flopped herself down onto her bed. "I can't even do an evil laugh...and my throat hurts from trying too hard." She was in hers and Tenko's room with Tenko and Angie looking at her as if she were crazy. Himiko had been trying to perfect her evil laugh for to hours, but to no avail.

   "Wooow, Himiko! Your evil laugh sounds more like a dying-of-boredom laugh," Angie chirped. "But, I admire your persistence!" 

   "Why are you trying to do an evil laugh, anyways?" Tenko asked.

   "Because I'm Kokichi's Supreme Lady of eeeevil," Himiko replied. "If I'm going to be his Supreme Lady of evil, then I need to do an evil laugh!"

   "But, you're the kindest, sweetest, most angelic being on Earth!" Tenko said. "Why do you want so badly to be evil?"

   "It's not that I want to be evil," Himiko said. "I just wanna make Kokichi proud."

   "If anything, he should be trying to make *you* proud, Himiko!" Tenko said. "I've yet to see him do something that was worthy of your praise!"

   "But, he *has* made me proud of him!" Himiko countered. "A week ago, he and I did something mean to Fuyuhiko, but in the end, Kokichi told him the truth about what we did, and I was proud of him for it!"

   "What did you guys do?" Tenko asked. 

   "Nyeh...it's classified," Himiko replied. "I don't think Kokichi would want me to tell you guys. Plus, it's such a long story, anyways, and I don't have the energy to tell it." She dramatically flopped back down onto her pillow. 

   "So, you're not going to try to do an evil laugh, anymore, Himiko?" Angie asked. 

   "I guess I have to, eventually," Himiko sighed. 

    "That's too bad," Tenko said, shaking her head. "You have a nice laugh, already. It's like music to my ears!"

   "Don't worry, Tenko," Himiko said. "I'll only use my evilness for good, like when my enemies bully me. My evil laugh is for them to hear so they can shudder with fear every time they hear it. But when I'm not being evil, I'll be my normal self."

   "Ooo, it's like you have an alter ego, Himiko!" Angie chirped. "Sweet, little mage by day, and evil, butt-kicking Supreme Lady by night! Atua says that he's thinking of writing fanfiction about that!"

   "Atua writes fanfiction?" Tenko asked, raising her eyebrow at Angie.

   "Atua does whatever he wants, 'cuz...he's Atua!" Angie replied. Tenko rolled her eyes.

   "Aaaanyways..." she said. 

   "Himiko, if you're having trouble with your evil laugh, why not go to the very person who knows how?" Angie suggested. "Maybe he can teach you." Still laying on her pillow, Himiko smiled.