Coulrotary Confinement

"Nyeh...hey, Kokichi?" Himiko asked as she entered the dining room. 

    "Mmmfff?" Kokich asked, looking up at her with a mouthful of muffins that Kirumi had baked for everyone earlier that morning. Himiko sat down next to him.

   "Remember a few nights ago when we were at...you-know-where, and you said something about a 'CC?'" Himiko asked. Kokichi's eyes lit up as he remembered. 

   "Oh, yeah! What about it?" he asked, cramming another muffin into his mouth.

   "Nyeh...you said you'd tell me about it later," Himiko said. "It's later, now, so could you tell me about it?" Kokichi opened his mouth to explain, but then he shut it again in thought and smiled slyly at her.

   "I think it'd be better to *show* you," he said. He finished his muffin and stood up, gesturing to Himiko with his finger to follow him.

   "We're going right now?" she whispered in puzzlement. "We usually go at night."

   "Yup yup!" Kokichi replied. "We just gotta be extra quiet! Ssshhhhh..." he put a finger to his lips and, with his other hand, grasped Himiko's hand and led her towards the backdoor of Casa V3.

   "Hey, where are you two sneaking off to?" a voice asked from behind them. They whirled around to see Kaito standing there with his arms crossed.

    "Nee-heehee...to my secret organization's headquarters, duh!" Kokichi replied cheekily. 

   "Wh-What?!" Kaito asked quizzically. Then he eyed them with suspicion. "Wait, is that a lie?"

   "Maayyybe," Kokichi said with a sly smile. Kaito rolled his eyes in annoyance.

    "Himiko, where are you guys actually going?" Kaito asked.

   "Nyeh...um..." Himiko said, trying to think up of a lie. "...well, Kokichi told me that he found something that he didn't want the rest of you guys to-"

   "HIMIKO!!" Kokichi interrupted, playing along. "Why would you tell him that?! I said I wanted to keep that thing a secret!"

   "Sorry, Kokichi," Himiko said with an apologetic shrug, trying to keep the lie going. "We had to tell someone eventually that we found a chunk of meteorite behind the-"

   "Don't say it!!" Kokichi said, putting his hands over her mouth. Kaito twitched with curiosity. 

   "You...You guys found a meteorite?" he asked hopefully. Kokichi groaned and threw his head back.

   "God, Himiko! Why do you have to have such a big mouth?!" he said with exasperation. 

   "Nyeh...sorry," Himiko apologized, lowering her head. 

   "Where'd you guys find it?" Kaito asked. Kokichi huffed and frowned at him.