Supreme Lady Training (3)

"Part of being Supreme Lady is knowing restraint," Kokichi said. "You may think that just because you're the girlfriend of a dickish dictator such as myself that you should act the same as me. Well...it's not like that."

   "Nyeh? Really?" Himiko asked in astonishment.  

   "Thaaat's right!" Kokichi replied. "Though the Supreme Lady is allowed to be sassy from time to time, she knows when to turn the sass light off. It makes her more honorable and makes others want to respect her more."

   "Wow...I didn't know being a Supreme Lady meant being a somewhat decent person," Himiko said. "You're making it sound like...well, the opposite of you."

    "Well, yeah, of course," Kokichi said. "You have to be good, because every time a girl is rude and mean, she gets hated on. Like Hiyoko, for instance. Nobody can stand her except for Mahiru. I don't want my Supreme Lady to fall into the same boat as her. You're above that." Himiko blushed and bashfully batted her eyelashes at Kokichi.

   "Awww, Kokichi," she cooed.

   "Awwww..." Angie and Tsumugi gushed as well. Kokichi shot them an annoyed look.

    "Okaaay, that's enough of the mush!" he said. Tenko crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

   "Pfff...she doesn't need a degenerate male to tell her how great she is," she scoffed.

   "Don't get me wrong," Kokichi continued, ignoring Tenko. "A Supreme Lady can be just as much of a meanie as her Supreme Leader if she wanted to, but for the most part, she knows when to limit her 'meanie-ness.'"

   "How come YOU don't do any of the things you're telling Himiko?" Tenko asked. 

   "Because I'm the Supreme Leader," Kokichi replied simply. "I can do whatever I want."

   "Oh, so Himiko can't do whatever she wants because she's the Supreme LADY?" Tenko asked, glaring daggers at Kokichi.

   "That's right!" Kokichi replied. Tenko stood up, ready to fight.

    "And how come?" she growled.

   "Let's put it this way," Kokichi said. "If Himiko did and said whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted, would you still want to be friends with her?"

   "Of course!" Tenko exclaimed. "I'll always want to be friends with Himiko, no matter what!" 

   "Uuuh-huh," Kokichi replied skeptically. He turned to Himiko. "But, don't think that just because you have rules to follow that you're less than, Himiko. A Supreme Leader always treats his Supreme Lady with respect and dignity." He bowed to her and kissed the back of her hand. Himiko blushed and giggled stupidly. "Everybody else is fair game for the Supreme Leader, though!" He smirked at Tenko, Angie, and Tsumugi. 

   "Not them," Himiko commanded Kokichi in a small, but firm voice. Kokichi smiled and held up his hands in surrender.

   "Okie-dokie! They're off limits, then," he replied. 

   "Wait...so, we're not on your prank list, anymore?!" Tsumugi asked Kokichi in astonishment. 

   "If my Supreme Lady demands it, then nope," Kokichi replied. "You three are safe." Tenko, Angie, and Tsumugi exchanged happy glances and gasped in delight.

   "And, it's not a lie, right?" Tenko asked.

   "Nope!" Kokichi replied.

   "But, wait, you said the Supreme Leader gets to do whatever he wants," Tsumugi said. Tenko nudged her.

   "Tsumugi, don't make him change his mind," she mumbled to her.

   "I'm not going to change my mind," Kokichi said to Tenko. "And you're right, Tsumugi, I did say that! But I also said I treat my Supreme Lady with respect and dignity. I know how you three chuckleheads are important to Himiko, so I'll gladly respect her wishes. However, I'm also allowed to disagree with her, respectfully, that is. Under no circumstances should the Supreme Lady overrule the Supreme Leader; the Supreme Leader has supreme authority, and if I disagree with the Supreme Lady about something, she has to respect it."

   "WHAAAT?!" Tenko roared. "THAT'S SO UNFAIR!!"

   "Nobody said life was fair," Kokichi shrugged. 

   "H-Himiko, you seriously can't think of being his Supreme Lady anymore!" Tenko said. Himiko looked between Tenko and Kokichi with an uncertain expression and thought for a while. It did seem unfair to her that rules only applied to her, but not Kokichi. But, at the same time, the life of a Supreme Lady sounded intriguing to her. She had a feeling that it wasn't going to be as bad as her friends were making it out to be, and if she didn't like it, she could just leave at any time, anyway. After thinking over it for a while, she took a deep breath and smiled at Tenko.

  "Nyeh...it's okay, Tenko," she said. "I think I can handle it."

   "R-REALLY?!" Tenko exclaimed.

   "Nee-heehee...relaaax, Tenko," Kokichi said. "Why are you so freaked out?"

   "Because it's YOU!" Tenko said, pointing at him accusingly. "You have something up your sleeve, I know it! You always do! You're going to take advantage of poor Himiko!"

   "You...really think I would...do something like that, Tenko?" Kokichi asked, tears welling up in his eyes. "WAAAAHHHHH...YOU'RE SO MEEAAANNN!!" Then he smiled at Tenko. "'Kay, I feel a lot better, now." 

   "Why, you-" Tenko started, but Angie held her back.

   "Um...Kokichi?" Tsumugi asked. "Are you sure this whole thing is going to work?"

   "Ohhhh, so you're saying that you DON'T want Himiko to be my Supreme Lady?" Kokichi asked. "Because if she isn't my Supreme Lady anymore, her demand to keep you three off my prank list becomes null and void, which means you three are automatically back on it." The three exchanged horrified glances.

   "Okay, okay!" Tenko replied. "She can be Supreme Lady, just...you'd better respect her!"

   "I said I would," Kokichi replied. "I wasn't lying when I said that."

   "You better not have been," Tenko growled under her breath.