Himiko Throws Hands!

"Kokichiiiiii!" Himiko called out, knocking on Kokichi's door one mild morning. She and the other girls were standing outside of Kokichi and Gonta's room, waiting for Kokichi to answer. Kokichi opened the door and leaned casually against the doorframe, smiling and crossing his arms.

   "Hey, HimiKoala Bear and friends!" Kokichi said. "Nee-heehee...are you guys planning to tie me up and take me down to the basement to torture me, or something?"

   "That doesn't sound like a bad idea," Maki replied with a scowl on her face. 

    "Oooo, looks like Maki Roll is trying to hog me to herself, Himiko," Kokichi said, smirking at Maki. Maki rolled her eyes in disgust. 

    "She is not, Kokichi," Himiko said, giving Kokichi a playful nudge. "I just wanted to tell you that we're all going to the mall, so I won't be around for most of the day. Also...you do know that a koala isn't a bear, right?"

    "Of course I know that!" Kokichi said, nuzzling Himiko's nose playfully. "I added the 'bear' part because it sounds cute. Plus, I think that's another great nickname for you, since koalas are always sleepy and lazy." Himiko rocked back and forth bashfully.

    "Well...I DO like that nickname," she said, batting her eyelashes coyly at him. "Nyeh...I guess we both have nicknames with the word 'bear' in them, now. I'm 'HimiKoala Bear,' and you're 'Panta Bear.' I guess it all works out, heehee." Himiko blushed as Kokichi stroked her chin. Maki scoffed.

   "Ugh...Himiko, please, can we go, now?!" Maki asked in annoyance. 

"Yes, Himiko," Kirumi said. "We need to get to the mall early before it gets too crowded."

   "Oh! Yeah, let's go. Well...bye, Kokichi," she said, waving goodbye.

   "Wait, Himiko...before you go," Kokichi ran back inside his room and came back with a full sack of money that was small enough to fit under Himiko's hat. "Here," Kokichi said, putting it under her hat. "Blow it all on whatever you want." He winked at her. 

   "Hey, where'd you get that money, you degenerate?!" Tenko spat. Kokichi gave her a devilish grin.

    "Nee-heehee...I was sooo good last night, that your mom paid ME, instead of the other way around!" he joked. Tenko's mouth fell wide open.

    "Why, you little-" she was about to throw herself at him, but Himiko interfered. 

    "Tenko...no!" she said.

    "But, he started it!" Tenko whined, pointing at Kokichi. Himiko turned to Kokichi and wagged a finger at him.

   "Kokichi, stop being mean to Tenko! And Tenko, don't hit him!" Himiko scolded.

    "Fiiiiiine," Kokichi and Tenko responded, pouting. 

   "Okay, now we can go," Himiko said, sighing in relief. She waved goodbye to Kokichi and headed off with the girls to the mall. They came back in the early evening, laughing and giggling about their day. They found the boys sitting in the living room watching TV.