Kokichi and Himiko Go Dream Hopping (7: Kirumi)

Kokichi and Himiko sneaked quietly, and with extra caution, into Kirumi and Maki's room. Kokichi motioned over to Maki, indicating to Himiko that she should use the sleep powder on her immediately, just in case. Himiko nodded and anxiously made her way towards Maki's side of the room. She stood in front of Maki's bed, frozen with fear, and unable to breathe. She shouldn't have been feeling this way; Maki was one of her friends...or so she thought. She felt a pair of hands gripping her shoulders, causing her to jump. Kokichi silently put his hands up to apologize and calm Himiko down. He then reached for the jar of purple powder from underneath her hat, poured the powder into his hands and blew it onto Maki's face. Her face began to relax, and her head drooped lower down her pillow. Himiko was finally able to breathe. Kokichi decided to blow some of the sleeping powder onto Kirumi, as well, while Himiko was still catching her breath. After a while, she went to join Kokichi on Kirumi's side of the room.

    "Haha, that was intense, huh?" he whispered. 

   "Yeah," Himiko breathed. 

   "Why?" Kokichi asked. "You seemed to handle the others just fine. Is something going on with you and Maki?"

   "We'll talk about it later," Himiko said. "Maybe I'll tell you about it in Kirumi's dream." Kokichi nodded and stepped aside to let Himiko perform the dream spell. "In the light of day, you are not as you seem! Reveal to me the truth in your dream...Kirumi Tojo!" A mint green glow appeared around Kirumi, which floated away from her and formed itself into an orb before expanding into a portal. Kokichi and Himiko entered the portal into a large, dark room filled with tables, chairs and people eating food. The only place that was lit up was a massive stage at the front of the room. A very short person in a dark blue suit stood in the center of the stage holding a microphone. He was speaking into it with a deep voice.

    "Hold on..." Kokichi whispered, narrowing his eyes to get a better look at the announcer. "Is that...RYOMA?!" He began to snicker. "Nee-heehee...what's he doing in Kirumi's dream?!"

   "Nyeh...I dunno, but Ryoma looks kinda nice in that suit," Himiko replied thoughtfully. Kokichi noticed Himiko looking at Ryoma with some admiration. He huffed and crossed his arms.

   "Pfff...he doesn't look THAT great!" he muttered, pouting. They saw an empty table towards the front of the stage. Kokichi wrapped one of his arms around Himiko's waist, and with his other hand, he gently grabbed Himiko's hand and led her to the empty table. Still pouting, he pulled a chair out for her to sit on. The, he plopped himself down onto the chair next to her, crossing his arms and sulking. He scooted closer to her and wrapped her arm into his. Himiko smiled at him.

   "Kokichi? What's wrong?" she asked.

   "Nothing," Kokichi replied grumpily.

   "You walked me over to the table, pulled out a chair for me, and then you scooted closer to me. You become a little chivalrous and clingy when you're jealous," Himiko continued. "*Are* you jealous?"

   "No!" Kokichi said, turning his head away from her.

   "Was it because of what I said about Ryoma just now?" Himiko went on. Kokichi blushed a little.