🧡I won... at what cost💔

"Careful dude! You're gonna end up getting yourself killed" Dream laughed "NUH UH!" Sapnap said confidently "I'm gonna live WAY longer than you!" Dream gently shoved him "No way, i'm never going to die! Momma says I can be whatever I want and I want to be immortal"

Sapnap giggled happily "Alright, whoever lives the longest wins! I'm gonna be super healthy and get to be as old as papa, he said that he's thousands of years old" Dream agreed eagerly "I'm gonna win just like I always win hide 'n' seek" "You're such an idiot, Dream, you always lose at hide 'n' seek" Sap replied fondly

He kicked the small bottle away and clutched his friends still warm hand, salty tears dripping down his face as he forced a small smile "Hey guess what, idiot... I won"

A/N Your daily (lol no) dose of spoilers (or snippets or whatever it's called) of my stupid ass fic: A few hours later, maybe 2 or 3 AM he managed to drive his stupid ass back home, the whole drive he told himself "I'm not drunk, just tired" over and over again, he parked his car haphazardly and slowly made his way up the stairs, stumbling over to the door and trying to unlock it but the key wouldn't fit properly or turn "What?" he mumbled, trying again and again until the door swung open and revealed Puffy standing there "Sapnap? Why are you trying to unlock my door with YOUR key? And why are you trying to get into my apartment in the first place!?"