💚Daycare trip💔✨

CW: This... I only realised halfway through what I was writing. Mb lmao.

A/N Human Michael :0

Sapnap was sitting with Dream on the couch, laying across the blonde's lap on his stomach with his tail draped over the side of the couch. Dream was holding his phone in one hand while running the other through Sap's messy hair, casually scrolling twitter as he pet the ravenette

A notification popped up on Dream's phone, he'd received a message from... Techno? He shrugged it off, thinking it was just a misclick on Techno's behalf but when he got another message he finally opened it and read it

Bacon bitch

Hey

I need a favour

What is it

Bacon boy

Can you pick up Michael for me

I have to deal with something

Uhh

Okay sure

Where is he?

Daycare

I'll send the name in a minute, let me check

Alright

********** centre

Got it

Dream put his phone down and glanced at Sapnap, nudging the ravenette off of him before standing up "Sap, I gotta go do something, i'll be back soon" Sapnap whined as he looked up at Dream with a frown "No, no you don't, you can do it laterrrr" Dream internally sighed "No, actually, I can't do it later because it's a very time sensitive errand" Sapnap slid off of the couch and stood up, leaning his forehead again Dream's shoulder as he grabbed his arm "You can't just get up and leave me, we're cuddling, leaving is actually so messed up"

"Well, I assumed that you didn't want to come with me but I guess you could..." Dream said hesitantly "People might freak out a bit though, I don't think they would like you around their children with your... y'know..."

"Just spit it out, people are scared that i'll go feral or some shit... i'm not deaf, i've heard them" Sapnap huffed "Don't listen to them, dude, if they took a moment to get to know you then they'd realise that you're a total sweetheart" Dream replied, Sapnap rolled his eyes with a scoff "Whatever, let's just GO already"

They left the house and made their way through the town, getting a few judgemental glances from people that turned away as soon Sapnap returned the look with a glare, Dream noticed and flicked the back of his head "Dude, stop looking at people like that, just be the mature one and ignore them, it'll help a lot more than you think"

Sapnap sighed but stood up straight with his shoulders back and stopped looking around, trying to look and act as... well, 'human' as possible by keeping his tail still and flattening his ears against his head. Once they arrived at their destination, the daycare centre, Dream stepped inside while Sapnap was a few steps behind him but they were almost immediately stopped by an employee "Sorry, you must've missed the sign but all animals need to be leashed or they can wait outside"

Dream looked around in confusion "But... we didn't bring any animals?" Sapnap had the same confused expression as spun around in a circle, looking for something that might've followed them inside but there was nothing, the employee roughly gestured at Sapnap "Animals, those, basically the same thing" Dream stared her dead in the eyes "You're joking, right..?"