❤️IceCream!✨

CW: Throwing up

A/N Take this short shit, I got writers block and have literally no motivation, I hate everything that I try to write so this is all you get for a while lmfao

"Punz, Punz, Punz, Punz!" The ravenette chanted as he popped up from the behind the back of the couch, just barely being able to peer over it "What do you want, Sap" He replied without so much as looking up away from his phone screen, continuing to scroll through the numerous apps that he had open

Sapnap eagerly wiggled his hips from side to side in a similar fashion as a feline... except it didn't really do much because all he had for a tail was a little ball of fuzzy fur "I want icecream!" He said, throwing himself over the back of the couch and landing on his brother, causing Punz to groan and bolt upright with a hiss of pain "YOWCH- no, Sap, you can't have icecream right now"

"Whyyyyy noooooot!?" The boy whined, sitting back with a pout

Punz looked up from his phone, clicking it off and sitting up straight so that he could pull his legs out from under Sapnap and fold them "Because dad told me that he already said no to you, okay? You've had enough sugar today, you little crackhead"

His frown deepened, crossing his arms over his chest as he whispered something incomprehensible. Punz snorted with a burst of quiet laughter, leaning forwards and tilting his head "What was that, Panda?" He grinned, Sapnap just glared at him for a second before answering "I said that you're mean, Punzo, I haven't even had ANY sugar today"

The blonde rolled his eyes "Oh, really? Sap, you literally threw up the moment that we got home from that party... dad said that I can't give you anything super sugary sweet or else you'll throw up again and he'll beat my fucking ass- and by THAT I just mean that he'll get pissed off again, like, really pissed off"

"But I waaaaaaaant it" He replied grumpily "I won't throw up, I swear! Pleeeeease, Punzo, pLEEEEEASE"

"Nope! I'm not getting in trouble with dad again" He laughed, reaching over and grabbing him to pull the boy onto his lap "C'mere, ya' lil nimrod" Sapnap squealed with surprise that quickly turned into hysteric giggles as the blonde started ruffling and tousling his hair "nnnnnNNNNNOOOOOO-" He yelped, trying to wriggle away but Punz just grinned and didn't let go, beginning to tickle him "I-I DON'T F-FEEL VERY G-"

Those were the famous last words before he chucked up whatever was left in his guts all over the carpet, letting his body fall limp with a quiet groan as he wiped his mouth and tried to burrow back into his brother's arms again. Punz sighed, knowing that he was going to have to tell Bad because otherwise Sapnap would just end up telling him without meaning to "Well... i'm fucked"

"Punzo, I don't feel too good" Sapnap mumbled, tucking the top of his head underneath the blonde's chin as he squeezed his eyes shut "I know, Bud, I know..." Punz replied "Listen, after I clean this up, if you don't tell dad about this then i'll... i'll let you have icecream tomorrow for breakfast, okay?"

"Hrmm... okie!"

"Thank XD..."