🖤"May I take your order?"✨

CW//Mentions of homophobia.

A/N Wow, we hit 33K reads and 1.3K votes... I feel like I should probably update, lol, y'all probably think that i'm dead-. Anyways, take a discarded scene from my newest fanfic idea, because I wanted to change it to a more realistic enemies to lovers and not that cringy 'shy uwu nerd' meets 'flirty king alpha badboy'... Yeah... Okay... I'm probably just gonna re-write this scene and still use it-.

Sapnap sighed as he stepped inside of the cosy little shop, glancing around the somewhat steamy room until he found an empty table to settle down at. He flopped onto the seat and pulled his laptop out, flipping the screen open and beginning to type the introduction to an email to the college, thanking the administrators for choosing him for a tuition.

The college was a very esteemed one, almost like a private school, and because it was so expensive... He couldn't afford it on his own... Most of the students there were using their rich parent's money, so he had to work extra hard to come top of his new classes to continue to get tuition to this school...

He mumbled something incoherent under his breath as he sat back in his chair, rubbing his face and brushing the strands of his long ebony hair out of his eyes.

Not too far away, a taller blonde was leaning on the counter and trying to inconspicuously take glances towards the raveonette sitting at the back of the coffee shop.

"Dude, stop staring at that poor guy, you're probably freaking him out..." Foolish, his fellow barista for all of his shifts, said with worry. "Shhh... You don't know what you're talking about... You have a horrible taste in boys." Punz snapped back, waving him off with a flick of his wrist.

"Because I don't even LIKE boys! I'm aro, remember, dude," Foolish sighed, slowly shaking his head. "Plus, you know that you would get shit for it at school... Basically everybody there is a homophobic dick... Now, I'm gonna go take his order, because you'll just scare him off."

"Nope! You've got drinks to make, sir, so I'M going to do it! I won't scare him off... Everybody loves me immediately, I'm irresistible!" Punz laughed, grabbing his notepad and a pen from the pocket of his apron.

As he strode out from behind the counter, smirking with confidence, he stood in front of the raveonette's table and shifted his weight to one leg. Foolish watched, almost covering his eyes in second hand embarrassment, as Punz flashed his pearly white canines and cleared his throat.

Sapnap glanced up confusedly, not realising that there were waiters at this coffee shop, as he had been planning on going up to the counter after he'd finished his email to grab a drink before heading out. "Err..."

"May I take your order, pretty boy?" He asked casually, leaning down and resting an elbow on the table, cupping his face in the palm of his hand.

"I-I... Just a small latte or something, with whipped cream." He mumbled, the tips of ears going a bit pink, as he cursed himself for being so easily flustered by literally nothing.

"Right away, cutie." The blonde laughed, grinning wildly as he walked away, humming to himself.

God... He was kinda cute... Maybe I should come here more often... Fuck- no, he'll just get in the way... And i'm straight, anyways, i'm probably just tired...

Sapnap lowered his head again and began to furiously type, holding down the delete key every time that he finished a sentence because he hated it and couldn't figure out how to properly get his message across. Meanwhile, Punz was still grinning like it was christmas day as he began to make the order, almost sneezing as a sudden burst of steamy air shot up his nose from the machine. "You seem... Chipper," Foolish commented, raising an eyebrow. "Is it REALLY that much of an ego boost to get another poor soul to like you, only to play with their feelings and lead them on like a total asshole?"

Punz pressed a finger to his lips, silently shushing him, as he continued to hum a tune under his breath. Foolish just sighed as he continued to make drinks for the current customers that were still waiting patiently at their tables, he'd been procrastinating a bit just to see if Punz would make a fool of himself in front of that ebony haired guy... Sadly, he didn't. "You're an idiot... Just, please, don't break this poor boy's heart like all the others..."

"I wouldn't DREAM of it, Foolish, i'm a nice guy."

"Yeah right..."

A/N I want more friends and clout, guys, you should totally come talk to us... Just type it into your browser or something, it's a short link... We're nice, I swear-.

https://discord.gg/HAPDqhefN8