💙Yours truly✨💔

A/N Hey y'all- We hit 40K lmao, guess I should update or something- Excuse my horrible schedule, I am running out of ideas... But have something I scraped together, i'm sorry for the rushed writing, and please forgive my SNF arc rn !! :)

Also... Like... DM me on discord or maybe just wattpad- I know some of y'all got ideas somewhere in your head, and i'm the little creature who feeds off of them. 

( TheLocalAnkleBiter#1668 ) :D

CW || Idk lmao

|| Monday ||

|| George ||

He only had two things on his mind... Homework, and a plan to break into the staff room.

George wasn't one to cheat on a test, he never had the need to, so why would he be breaking into the staff room on a Monday morning?

Well, someone had a test today... And that someone hadn't studied at all, instead choosing to stay up all night playing kingdom hearts for SOME reason... So, now, George had to get the answers for him, as there was no way that Karl was passing otherwise.

"Dude, have you seen the new student yet?"

He froze midstep, turning to face Karl with a look of confusion as he snapped out of his thoughts. "Since when were we getting another student? And in the middle of the term... Really..?"

"They announced it last week, George," He snorted, a grin creeping onto his face. "Anyways, I haven't seen them, but apparently other people have..."

"Well then, go ahead, tell me what the people are saying they look like," George threw his arms open in a singular sweeping motion, as if welcoming the idea. "You know how this school is... Everybody always glorifies anybody new that shows up partway into the year... They all moan and groan about how hot some dude is, only for him to show up looking like every other generic blonde haired and blue eyed idiot."

"Yeah, yeah, I know... But I feel like this guy is different... Mostly because it's not just girls obsessing over his apparent looks, but some of the guys like em' as well."

"Like, the football team kinda guys..? Because THAT would be surprising, they give off such strong homophobic vibes that, if any of them liked a guy, it would break some sort of reality-." George said, holding back a laugh of his own.

Karl, grinning, took no time to respond. "Listen, you didn't hear this from me but... Apparently he's total twink material- Yeah, really... Oh my god, I just saw you fucking light up at that-."

"What? I did not, you must just be seeing things... It's all those radioactive energy drinks that you have every day."

"Listen, okay- Drinking monster doesn't mess with my head... You just like twinks, I get it, it's because you're old as fuck-." Karl winced as the Brit elbowed him in the ribs. "We're the SAME age... And i'm not into guys, Karl, you're just being an idiot."

Karl rolled his eyes, still refusing to wipe that smug smile off of his face. "Yeah, yeah, I know... You're boring."

"Boring..? Really?" He pouted sarcastically.

"Yeah, you're so damn boring... I mean, you can't tell me that you've never had a crush on a dude before... Everyone has, right? Even boring people like you, Gogy."

He sighed and crossed his arms across, folding his arms as an irritated expression made itself present on his lips. "Stop calling me boring! And no, I've never liked a boy, Karl... I'm STRAIGHT, we've been over this... You're an idiot, dude."