💚Finally in person✨

CW: Weirdchamp cab driver, homophobia, alcohol

A/N Just heard the... umm... news... and I felt like maybe fluff was something that would be ever so slightly appreciated. I also gave you more cat content

"Papa!" He called over to his father as he walked out into the living room, Bad turned towards him with a small smile "Yes?" "Today is my flight, remember?" Sapnap said excitedly, Bad nodded "Of course, you'd better get dressed though, you can't get on the plane in pajamas"

Sapnap looked down at himself then back up at his father with a grin "Obviously i'm gonna get changed, Papa, don't be dumb"

"Of course, of course, i'm just messing with you... go have fun, kiddo"

Sapnap turned and quickly left the room, setting out some clothes on his bed before grabbing a towel and heading to the bathroom, he turned the shower on to a nice high heat and high water pressure before stripping down and stepping under the refreshing streams. He quickly scrubbed himself clean and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a fluffy towel around his waist before turning on the bathroom fan and returning to his bedroom

He slipped the clothes on, clipping his earrings and choker on before putting on his black converse and lacing them up. Sapnap finished packing his suitcase before dragging out to the lounge "Alright, i'm leaving now, Papa, i'll see you in... I think i'm staying for a few months" He said, practically shaking with excitement, Bad stood up and gave him a quick hug "Love you, Panda, have fun"

"Thank you" Sapnap grinned before grabbing the handle of his suitcase and heading out the door, calling a cab since his father didn't have time to take him to the airport, the car arrived fairly quickly and he tossed his suitcase in the boot before hopping into the cab. The driver looked up to the rearview mirror as she started driving, the ride quickly grew uncomfortable as she started making small talk, slipping in flirty comments while Sapnap just awkwardly tried to ignore her

They finally arrived at the airport and she stopped the car, Sapnap went to get out but she spun around in her seat "So... can I get your number, cutie?" She asked in what she must've thought was a seductive voice but failed miserably, Sapnap dug through his wallet and held out what he owed her before responding in a quiet voice "No, miss, i'm not interested in you, sorry"

She frowned "Why not? You'll never meet another girl like me, you'll regret it if you reject me" She said haughtily, Sapnap shook his head "I'm pretty sure I won't, miss, i'm actually gay so-"

Her glare turned to disgust "Ew, gross, get the fuck out of my car" She hissed, slapping his hand away after taking the money, Sapnap gladly got out of the car and grabbed his suitcase before smoothing his skirt down and heading towards the entrance of the airport

*--*

Sapnap stayed awake the whole flight since he was worried that something might happen while he slept, he was feeling pretty tired from not sleeping paired with the jetlag. He called another car from the airport but this time the driver was a lot nicer and less intrusive, staying silent and focused on the road apart from asking for his destination

Finally, the car pulled up just down the street from the house and Sapnap hurriedly got out, dragging his suitcase with him and running down the road. He arrived at the doorstep and took a deep breath, preparing himself before he raised his curled fist and knocked on the door...

It almost immediately swung open to reveal a person, his favourite person, Sapnap looked up at him with a grin as Dream smiled back at him "Sappy! You're here, you're finally here and you're even cuter in person!" Sapnap happily laughed as he threw himself into Dream's arms and hugged him tightly "Dreamy! I can't believe that we finally met up, after so many years..."

They broke apart and stepped into the house, shutting the front door and heading to the living room, the sudden rush of adrenaline Sapnap was feeling finally died down a bit and he felt tired again, looking Dream up and down as he took in how tall the guy actually was "Geez, dude, how the fuck are you so tall!?" He laughed in slight disbelief, Dream snorted "I'm not that tall, you're just short... actually, bro, you're a very small man" He grinned "Shortnap, I could literally pick you up, I could do it so easily"

Sapnap punched him in the shoulder "Oh, fuck you, i'm an average height AND I haven't finished growing, dude, I still have time"

"You're not gonna grow any more, Sap, you're already twenty and i'm pretty sure that you stop growing around eighteen" Dream replied, Sapnap gave him a surprised look "Dream, dude, i'm not twenty-"

"What- but we've been friends for, like, eight years... since you were eleven"

"Since I was ten and you were twelve" Sapnap corrected "I'm nineteen, dumbass"

"Oh, my bad, I don't have the best memory" Dream replied apologetically as they sat down on the couch, wrapping his arms around the ravenette again and pulling the boy onto his lap before pressing a gentle kiss to his sweet lips, Sapnap grinned as they finally split apart with flustered cheeks "So, you're twenty one... you could buy me alcohol"

"Sap, no-"

"Sap, yes!"