💚💙Unholy💔

CW: Blood, violence, cannibalism(?)

A/N George is a guardian angel for no one in particular, Sapnap is Dream's guardian demon but he goes fucking feral when he's hangry.

Dream awoke to the birds chirping early in the morning, the day dawning crisp and clear as the sunlight poured through his window. He sat up with a sigh, remembering how much he absolutely hated his morning routine with its endless repetition... continuously waking up, making coffee, showering, getting dressed, completing any necessary chores, and finally giving himself a bit of free time just to sit on his phone until he was tired enough to fall back asleep again.

The only time that he broke this schedule in the slightest was when he was either streaming or going out for the day to spend time with friends, family, or just himself. Doing the same things over and over for ages can get really boring, this is why he'd usually take long breaks off and just get away from the repetitive life, then again, he was also the kind of person that absolutely DESPISED people interrupting his plans or routine.

So, of course, he decided to complete everything that he usually did before taking a walk that evening... maybe Sapnap and George would actually be able to co-operate and make dinner without somehow burning the whole house down. Dream smiled, it was a pretty good set of plans, and he might even walk home to the two guardians doing something that doesn't end in disaster.

*--*

Sapnap cut off mid-sentence and squeezed his eyes shut, letting out a quiet groan as George worriedly stepped forwards. "Sapnap? Are you alright?" He asked, nervously flapping his wings before tucking them in again. The raveonette held his stomach as he doubled down, slowly opening his eyes before standing upright again. "I... i'm fine, just... really fucking hungry..." He grumbled, starting to twitch.

"Are you sure that that's all?," George questioned, moving even closer and tilting his head to the side. "You don't LOOK alright, in fact, you look kind of mad."

"I'm fine... I just... need to eat something," He replied "Something fresher than some bread or... cold dead meat." Sapnap rubbed his head as he looked back up at George, narrowing his eyes at the angel as the world's smallest smile creeped onto his face. "Something... still alive," He hissed, rolling his shoulders and shifting his torn black wings out of the way, leaving a few feathers ruffled. "In fact... something more than just alive..."

George folded one wing in front of him as a barrier, eyes widening in surprise, before immediately feeling the weight of the demon bowling him over. He let out a groan of discomfort as he landed on his other wing, trying to hold an arm up to protect his face. "Sapnap! GET OFF OF ME-" He yelled, making an attempt to wrestle the raveonette off of him but it was all futile.

Sapnap opened his mouth in a snarl as he pinned the other to the floor, quickly biting down on the arm blocking him from tearing at the angel's throat. The pair rolled around on the floor, feathers flying everywhere as blood from both creatures splattered the floor. Eventually, there was only one standing... the demon rose to his feet with a heaving chest, a chunk of bloodied flesh clamped between his teeth as he stared down at the mess that he'd created...

Suddenly, the wave of realisation washed over him, leaving to shake as he saw the blood coating his hands... tasted the sharp sting of iron in his mouth... the sight of a mangled corpse that used to be his friend...

"No...," He whispered, tears welling up as he spat out the raw meat. "Shit... shit, shit, SHIT!"

"I'm baac-." Dream called out as he stepped inside, falling dead silent as soon as he saw what had happened... almost immediately wanting to puke as soon as he saw the remains littering the floor.

"Sap... what have you done..?"

A/N Gonna go try to actually write a story or some shit, take this offering, i'm gonna try to write Sapnap's Florida move but make it sickeningly fluffy for my other account lol