☆ Fifth Wheel

Jesse has been a third wheel more times than he can count. T and Z have been dating for almost as long as he's known them, and even before that, they were still all over each other as if they were a couple. Jesse's used to it by now, seeing them show affection toward each other is just an every day thing.

What he's not used to is being a fifth wheel. Ever since Tae Young and Robaire started building their relationship, Jesse can't help but feel a little awkward. With T and Z, at least he could brush it off and turn to his other friends- but now that the other friends in question are acting the same way, what can he do?

One night, the boys go out to eat dinner together. They sit at a large table, secluded from other people at the restaurant. The night starts out normally, with everyone chatting together. Minutes after their food arrives though, things take a turn.

To no one's surprise, the Aarons are being sickeningly sweet to each other, casually flirting and feeding the other bites of food. Jesse brushes it off as usual, starting conversation with Robaire instead.

It's not to much affect though, Robaire seems to be preoccupied. Jesse sees him and Tae having some sort of staring contest or something? They're literally just staring at each other. Weird way of trying to flirt, but okay.

Jesse sighs, going back to eat his food silently. Don't get him wrong- he loves his friends, and he's happy for them, but being the fifth wheel is gonna take some getting used to.