♡ Amour

"

T! Help!"

Tae Young bursts into T's room, his voice filled with panic. T springs up from his bed and rushes over to him.

"Woah, what's wrong? Are you okay? Need me to fight someone?"

Tae laughs, calming down a bit.

"No, no, I'm okay. Maybe I was being a bit dramatic. I just need your help with something."

"Oh. What is it?"

Tae sighs and sits on T's bed.

"Uh, I don't know how to say this. So, uh... Robaire and I kinda agreed that we'd... uh... you know..."

T raises his eyebrows.

"Don't tell me you mean-"

"Yeah! But I'm kinda scared. I've never... done anything like that."

"This is a big deal!"

T sits next to Tae.

"I- I guess so... I don't even know where to start."

"Well, you know Robaire knows what he's doing. Everything will be fine if you just follow his lead."

"Is that how your first time went?"

"Er... with Z, yeah, pretty much... But I think our sex life is very... different from how yours and Robaire's will be."

"I have no idea what you mean by that, but alright. Is there anything I should know though? I just wanna be prepared."

T bites his lip and looks down in thought.

"It's different for everyone, really. I'll just say that you have to let him know what you're cool with and what you're not. If things start moving too fast, don't be afraid to tell him. And most importantly, remember you're doing this because you love each other. If you're uncomfortable at all, let him know. That's about all I have to say."

Tae nods, a smile slowly forming on his face. He feels a lot more sure about everything than he did just a few minutes ago.

"Thanks. I hope I don't mess it up."

"You won't! Also, you have got to let me know how it goes. I need all the details."

"T!"

Tae blushes, looking away from his giggling best friend.

"I'm kidding... Only about that last part. I do wanna know if it goes well."

"Of course I'll tell you."
...

Meanwhile, Robaire is talking with Jesse about the same thing.

"I'd really prefer it if you didn't go into detail about this."

Jesse says, and Robaire sighs.

"Sorry. I'm just so nervous. And I never get nervous. What if I hurt him, or if he doesn't like-"

"Look, man, I trust you. ...I trust both of you to be safe and take care of each other."

"Wow, you're being way more chill about this than I expected."

Jesse rolls his eyes.

"It was gonna happen some day... I'm just relieved that he's with you and not someone that I don't know."

"Yeah. Thanks."

"Now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna have to leave. For at least twenty four hours."

"Come on, it's not that-"