Double Date

Tae Young and Aaron T are getting ready for their first double date, and they couldn't be more excited. Robaire had an entire movie theater rented out- yes, everyone else told him it was unnecessary, no, he didn't listen.

The four of them are going to the mall, and then to the movies of course. T and Tae are doing each other's makeup in T's room. There's a knock at the door, followed by Jesse's voice.

"Hey, Z and Robaire have been waiting for you guys for the past fifteen minutes and won't stop bothering me."

"Coming!"

Tae says, and in seconds, he and T are up and at the door. Robaire and Z are already in the car waiting for them.

"Bye Je- wait! Are you sure about feeding all my animals, if you're not I can still-"

"I got this. You just go and have fun on your date, okay?"

"Okay! Bye Jesse!"

Tae Young squeezes Jesse in a hug before heading out.

At the mall, the two couples have decided to split and meet back up after an hour. Robaire and Tae Young are in a Sephora store, and Tae is looking closely through a selection of eyeliner. Robaire just follows him around, not interested in all at the makeup. There's no reason for him to be, since it's all done for him anyway...

"Which one should I get?"

Tae holds up two black eyeliner pens, still looking between them like there's supposed to be a difference that Robaire can see.

"Uh, they look... the same."

"They're not! See, this one has a felt tip, the other one's a brush, like all of the ones I have at home, I think I wanna try the felt one but what if I don't like it?"

"Um. Get the other one then."

Meanwhile, T and Z are sitting in the food court. T is drinking a slushy as he talks to Z.

"That kid with the braces wouldn't stop screaming in my ear-"

"Can I taste that?"

"What? Oh, yeah, go ahead. Anyway, I thought she was gonna-"

Z, instead of drinking the slushy like T thought he would, leans close and kisses him straight on the mouth. T blushes at first, then returns the kiss with a level of eagerness that probably shouldn't be shown in public. Under the table, Z's hand travels up T's thigh, still resting there as he pulls away.

"Heh. Was I talking too much?"

"No, I just wanted to kiss you. You just look so pretty..."

T giggles as Z moves in again, but before their lips can touch...

"Hi guys!"

They jump apart as Tae Young appears in front of them.

"Hey Tae! Where's Robaire?"

"He's right... I mean he was right here with me...?"

Tae turns in a circle, looking around for Robaire. He sees the most telling sign of him: a gathering of people around a single point, and at least 5 camera flashes going off per second.