Back To Your Heart

It's been weeks since Tae Young and Robaire's breakup. Finishing up the latest 4*Town album is taking way longer than it should- thanks to the blaring tension between certain members of the group. Jesse's been particularly frustrated, an earlier outburst of his causing Robaire to just leave the studio altogether.

"Let's add T into that last verse."

A producer they're working with, Rami, suggests, and T puts his headphones on as the audio track starts playing. Jesse shakes his head.

"No, no. This is Z's solo part. You do know what solo means, right?"

Jesse presses a button and turns off the music.

"Oh, I'm sorry. If you wanna produce this whole album by yourself, then go ahead."

"I could. But sadly, we already paid you."

As Jesse argues with the man, T groans from inside the booth.

"So am I singing or not?"

"No. Actually, why don't we all take a break for a while?"

Jesse stands from his chair, and T comes out of the booth and goes to Tae Young.

"Hey. You wanna come to the park with me and Z? I can't imagine that Jesse's gonna be a good hang right now."

"Yeah, I'll come."

"Awesome! Now let's go before Robaire gets back. Z!"

T grabs onto Tae's hand and heads for the door, calling for Z to follow.

When the three of them get to the park, T hops onto his skateboard and skates ahead. He stops when he's passed by a familiar face.

"Is that..."

"Justin."

Z and Tae stop as well, standing in front of him. Justin notices Z and takes a step back. He smiles at Tae Young.

"Hi. Wasn't expecting to see you today. Recording something?"

"Yeah. It's not going so great right now."

Justin starts to move closer, but sees Z looking at him. He laughs nervously and steps farther away.

"Sorry to hear that. Do- uh, do you mind if I-"

"Go ahead."

Z says before catching up with T. Now, Justin and Tae Young walk behind them.

"Tae, I can't even say how sorry I am. For everything."

"You already apologized. It's okay."

"But it's not. And I'm sorry for kissing you that night, that was so out of line."

Tae sighs.

"I'm not mad."

"And- What?"

Justin stops mid sentence, surprised.

"It wasn't... The worst thing ever. I'm not upset with you."

Tae replies.

"Hm. Would you maybe... Wanna do it again sometime, then?"

Justin playfully bumps Tae with his shoulder.