☆ Slow Down

A few weeks into Tae Young and Robaire's relationship, everything is going perfectly. They go on regular dates, and spend the majority of their time together. Although Robaire is happy with this, it's a lot different than past relationships he's been in.

Tae Young is pretty innocent; he's never had a serious relationship or even been on a date before he was with Robaire.

Robaire himself is pretty much the opposite. To put it simply: he's nowhere near innocent. He's been with every person he's ever wanted, and is far from being as inexperienced as his current boyfriend is.

The more romantic side of their relationship is practically perfect. It's wholesome and pure, just like Tae is, but it always leaves Robaire longing for more. He does love their dates, their walks, and their movie nights, but it's all a bit underwhelming for him. Robaire wants to be with him in ways more intimate.

Right now, the couple is in Robaire's bedroom, relaxing together after a date. Tae Young is sitting between Robaire's legs, his arms wrapped around his waist. Tae was telling a story about a prank that he and T pulled on Z, hardly able to get the words out because of how much he's giggling. Robaire listens to him, even if his words go in one ear and right out of the other. He's mostly just staring off into space, his mind elsewhere. He notices when Tae stops talking though, ending his last sentence with a yawn. 

Tae leans back into Robaire and looks up at him. 

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. I was just thinking about something."

"What is it?"

"Er, nothing important."

Tae hums and turns around to face him. Robaire smiles, joining their lips. Tae kisses back shyly. The truth is, he's been wanting the same thing as Robaire. He's had feelings for Robaire for so long, and now that they're finally together, it feels sort of unreal for him.

Their relationship is everything he's imagined, but now he wants more. Before, he's never really thought of doing anything with Robaire that wasn't ...clean? Now, his thoughts have shifted. Thanks to Robaire, brand new feelings have made themselves at home inside of Tae Young, and they're exhilarating and confusing and almost embarrassing. This sort of attraction is something he's never experienced, he doesn't know how to go about dealing with it.

Of course he knows what sex is, he's not clueless. He knows that it's a normal thing to want with his boyfriend. He knows that people do it all the time, that it's nothing to be weird about, and maybe that he shouldn't be this scared to do it or even talk about it. He actualy is clueless though, to the fact that Robaire shares a similar problem.

When the kiss is broken, their faces remain an inch apart. Even in the dark, Robaire is examining every feature of Tae Young's face. He looks a bit uncertain, his cheeks tinted pink snd his eyebrows slightly slanted.

Tae initiates the kiss this time, gently guiding Robaire toward him with a hand placed on his neck. It grows heated quickly, Robaire starting to grasp at Tae's body. When Robaire kisses his jaw, then his neck, Tae lets out a small squeak.

Robaire smirks at this, continuing to suck at the younger boy's skin. Tae gasps rather loudly at the new sensation, instantly clamping his mouth shut in embarrassment.

"R- Robby, I... Let's go to sleep..."

Pulling away hesitantly, Robaire looks at Tae.

"Is everything alright? Was that okay?"

"Yeah... I just... I've never, uh... I don't know."

Robaire nods in understanding, biting his lip.

"I know. I shouldn't have-"

"No, I want to. Just... I don't think I'm ready yet. Not right now, at least..."

"I get it. I'll wait as long as you need."

Tae blushes, his eyes not meeting Robaire's. Robaire takes both of Tae's hands in his, kissing one of them lovingly.

"I'm... sorry."

"Sorry?"

"Cause like... I ruined the moment, I don't even know what I'm doing, i- it's embarrassing."

"Oh, don't apologize. Come here, angel."

Robaire pulls Tae into him, turning him around so his back is pressed to his chest. He kisses the top of Tae's head, hugging his torso.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm not gonna make you do anything you aren't ready to do, okay?"

Tae nods and holds Robaire's hand.

"Y- you won't get tired of waiting for me?"

Robaire sighs, resting his chin on top of Tae's head.

"Of course I won't. I'd wait forever if that's what you wanted. I'll still be here whenever you're ready."

"Wow, I... thank you."

"No need."

Robaire kisses the top of his head again, Tae smiles even though he can't see him.