What Happens on the Backstreet 4

final part

When AJ and Nick arrive at the recording studio, Howie is standing by the door with his arms crossed.

"Nick, AJ, I don't know where you guys were, but-"

"Relax, D! All that matters is that we're here. Besides, I don't see Brian here? You're not yelling at him."

AJ says. Howie pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Because, Brian already recorded his parts. We all did, except for you two."

Howie says, shutting up AJ, but Nick is still laughing.

"Nick, please. Let's just get it done."

Back at the 4*Town house, Robaire and Tae Young are still trying to get information out of Jesse.

"What happened?"

"Nothing happened."

"Jesse, you know that's a lie-"

"We're on a break, okay? We think that w- we should spend some time apart from each other."

Jesse says, his voice shaking. Tae Young pulls him into a hug, and Robaire just frowns, unsure of what to do. Robaire's never really been around Jesse when he's like this.

"Um... Sorry to hear that. I'm sure there'll be... other girls..."

Robaire tries to comfort Jesse, but Tae just shoots him a look.

"But I don't want-"

"What Robaire meant to say is, you and Beck will get through this."

"Yeah. That's what I meant."

Jesse just sighs and looks down.

"I'll be okay."

Tae and Robaire look at each other again. They're thinking the exact same thing... Or so they thought.

Later, Robaire and Tae Young are in Tae's room, discussing their plan for Jesse.

"We need to get him and Beck back on good terms!"

"What? But Beck is so difficult."

Tae frowns at Robaire after he says that.

"Er- sorry. I mean, every time we think it's going well with her, it's not. She switches up so fast."

"But they're made for each other! Jesse won't be happy with any other girl."

Tae says, but Robaire is still not with it.

"I think she's giving him too much stress, and maybe he needs to move on to someone else."

Tae shakes his head.

"I'm telling you, that's not a good idea! Jesse and Beck belong together. ...Besides, who else even is there? We're not friends with a lot of girls, anyway."

"Raya? She obviously likes him."

Robaire says, and Tae makes a face.

"Um, no. That would be weird. She's our manager."

"Fine, let's just go with your plan then. What did you have in mind?"