CHAPTER 5: GENIUS PLAN

Tom's point of view.

I went home, and then played with Molly. I took Mia over to her friend's house to spend the night then went back home. That night watching a baseball game on tv.  My phone rang. It was Tara. I said that dam bitch. Why won't she leave me alone, she called again. I ignored the call again. Get a clue bitch leave me the hell alone. Shit, she left a message. I almost deleted it but listened.

.  I groaned when I heard it. I swear I'm going to have to change my number, if this bitch doesn't stop calling me. She blasted me for being at Pizza Shack, and heard that I was hitting on the hostess, and getting her number. I mean who the hell does this girl think she is. She cheated on me, she F___ed my best friend, and who knows how many other guys. She is acting like I did something wrong, and what the hell I thought, I didn't even flirt with that girl, the information was wrong, the hostess came onto me, and I shot her down, I refused to take her number. Whoever Tara's spies were either got it wrong, or maybe they don't like Tara and lied to her about it. I called Tara up and blasted her. Told her to stay out of my life. What I do is not her business, who I do it with, who I f___ is not her business. We are not friends we are nothing She is nothing to me and never was.

The more I laid there, the madder I got. I mean who the hell does she think she is, she cheated on me, and she is blasting me. I then realized that Mike is right, the only way to go is to hurt her, make her jealous, try and break her, teach her a lesson, teach her that she should never have betrayed me, never have made me look like a fool to the guys.  I mean if she wanted to date someone else, she should have just told me. I would have been ok with that. But no, she did the worst thing possible. Betrayed me and with a brother. She needed to pay for this. I had to make her pay. I had to and I had to find the perfect girl to do it. Not just a pretty girl, but a girl that would drive Tara over the edge, one that would hurt Tara to know I was with this girl.

 But what girl. Maybe I could find a girl. I mean maybe Tara isn't as popular as I thought she was, or maybe she was more popular because she was with me. I mean I am pretty popular. Because obviously someone lied to Tara about what happened. So, there must have been some girl tonight that saw the whole thing go down with the hostess and then she lied to Tara making her jealous, why would she do that unless she thought Tara would deserve it. I mean maybe if I explain to some girl what Tara did to me, and the girl thinks Tara is a bitch she will willingly agree to hang out with me and be my fake girlfriend, but I needed to think about this before I decide to do it.

I told my mom I was going over to Mike's. I went in they were having a late dinner, his mom asked if I had eaten, I said yes, she asked if I was still hungry, I could have some, so I said yes. We ate then went to Mike's room.  He said, "ok Hanson what happened with Tara, I can tell you are pissed and ready to go off"

I said, 'that bitch, you are right Mike I have to make her pay." I told him how she blasted me and accused me of hooking up with some girl. I played the message for him, saying who does she think she is."

He said, 'ok Hanson now we got to get you a girl

" I said, "not just any girl. I mean it has to be the perfect girl. A sweet girl, one that will push Tara over the edge, drive her insane with jealousy."

Mike said, 'Well I'm sure it won't be hard to find you a girl" 

I said, "I don't know, it has to be a girl who is trustworthy, who won't tell anyone, I mean it would be totally humiliating if it got out, I was fake dating someone to make Tara jealous. This can't just be any girl"

Mike said, "Well what about my friend from church"

 When he said that I instantly flashed backed to today at the vet clinic.