CHAPTER 111: BREAK UP?

Tom came home. Mia said, "I'm so glad you're home" Tom said, "Why what's wrong?" Molly cried. She said, "Something is wrong with Madison" Tom said, "What" Mia said, "she came home and something is wrong, she's upset, she's crying, she wanted to be left alone, but she came down and got trash bags, and we heard a loud noise." Tom  ran up the stairs, and headed into my room.

I had my door shut. Baylie was outside lying on the floor crying. Tom petted her then told her to go downstairs. So she did.

Tom opened the door. He said, "Madison" 

 I took too long. I was hoping to be out of here before he came home. I didn't turn around.

Tom said, "Madison hey are you ok. The girls said you were upset?" I ignored him. I turned and faced him. He saw I had been crying, in fact I was still crying. Tom said, "Madison what's wrong"

Tom saw my hand, bleeding. He said, "Baby oh my God, you're bleeding, you cut your hand, here let me see." He reached for my hand. I pulled it away. I said, "Don't touch me." He looked shocked. He said, "Madison what's wrong." He looked around the room. I'm sure he saw that I had pulled all the dressers out, and they were empty. Tom said, "What are you doing?" He saw the broken glass, the broken frames, the pictures of us on the floor.  His face a look of shock, worry, upset.

I said, "packing up trash." I lugged both big trash bags full of Tom's clothes, and left my room. With Tom running after me. I opened his bedroom door. I said, "I'll just dump this trash here, and you can pick it up, since it's your trash" I dumped both bags, and all his clothes, hoodies, fell out. Tom ran his hands through his hair. A panicked look on his face. I turned to leave and he grabbed my arm, spinning me around to face him.

I said, "Hanson get your hands off of me." He said, "Madison what the hell is wrong?" He let go. I was crying. Tom said "Baby" I said, "Don't you dare call me that." Tom looked horrified. Tom said, "Madison just tell me why you're mad." I said, "you are such an asshole. I can't believe that you are going to make me say it." Tom said, "Madison I'm sorry, I don't know why you're upset."" He ran his hands through his hair.

Tom said, "Madison please let me take care of your hand." I said, "I don't care about my hand. I need to get back to my room, so I can pack" Tom said, "Madison" Mia and Molly said, "Pack, Maddie don't leave. Where are you going? Why are you crying" I burst into tears. I said, "I'm sorry girls I can't stay here . I love you both so much, and I promise I will find a way to see you."

The girls were crying. Asking why. Tom said, "Madison what in the hell did I do? Just please sit down and talk to me." Tom looked upset, panicked, worried, I mean he must be a really good actor, because by the look of fear and panic in his eyes, like he was afraid he was losing me and didn't have a clue why. Like he loved me.

Tom said, "Mia can you please take Molly." She didn't want to go, but he asked her again, so the girls left. They both told him to not let me leave.

Tom said, "Madison baby."

I said, "Tom leave me alone." Tom said, "Madison I don't understand." I said, "Fine you want me to say it, you want to humiliate me even more than you already did." Tom looked like he didn't know what he had done.

I said, "I know." Tom said, "you know what." I said, "fine I'll say it. I know that you are lying to me, that you are going behind my back, that you and my ex friend Emma are betraying me." I was screaming at him and crying. Tom looked at me. Guilt in his eyes. Tom said, "Madison   it's not what you think" I said, "oh really, so you admit that you've been lying to me. That you've betrayed me." Tom said, "lying yes, but only because look I can explain on that, but we aren't betraying you, Madison I can explain. It's not what you think."