CHAPTER 36: INTIMATE PARTY PART 2

Emma calls me.  I say "Sorry Tom" I answer the phone.  Tom thinks if she knows what I'm going to say, she looks upset. I went too far with her. 

I said, "Emma are you ok with Mike, Tom wanted to talk to me but"

 She said, "no it's fine. we are in the kitchen. Mike is hungry again. We are just sitting here, the kitchen and actually the whole place is buzzing about you and Tom.  I am so happy for you girl." 

 I said, "What" 

She said, "happy for you, that was so intense, I'm sure for you. so, your man is a good kisser huh" 

I said, "Emma I have to go. I'll text you" 

She said, "ok I'm texting you the videos I took of you. Wait until you see them" 

I said, "thanks Emma." 

 She said, "don't worry I can use makeup and fix your hair." 

 I said, "What"

 She said, "you know to fix it and if you're hurting, I can make it feel better I think, I haven't had it happen to me, but I think I mean I have an idea" 

I thought I'm hurting alright, but no one will make me feel better.

Part of me wants to just tell Tom I have to go inside to Emma. That I can't just go off and leave her. But he knows that she is safe with Mike. There are some of the guys who don't have dates, and they are hanging out with Mike and Emma. So, I guess I'll just go ahead and get it over with.

I said, "Tom"

 He said, "Madison Emma is safe with Mike. He won't leave her alone."

I said, "I know that. She said they are in the kitchen. Mike and some of your friends are eating again."

Tom said, "Madison I'm so sorry."  

I said, 'Tom it's ok, look I know ok. And I was right. I knew I would be, so it's ok really. But I'd rather just not have this conversation."

 I was trying really hard not to cry. I mean I knew it was coming, this is over, and it is probably for the best, I hate that I'm probably going to have to beg my mom to take me back, I mean if Emma's dad wouldn't have cheated, I could stay there with Emma, but now, her mom doesn't need me around while she is grieving the loss of her marriage, I don't know maybe I could afford to get a room for a few nights.

Tom said, "Madison I think we need to talk about it." 

 I said, "Tom no we really don't. There isn't anything to say, I was right. I knew I would be. I expected it, so it's really ok."

Tom looked at me. he had a weird look on his face. 

 He said, "What do you mean you were right?" 

 I said, 'Tom, I told you several times that this would happen, so I was right, it's really fine. It's for the best anyway."

Tom scratched back of his head, then ran his hands through his hair.  Oh, I wish he wouldn't do that, those are two things that make me go insane, he is so sexy and hot when he does that. I'm losing him it doesn't help. I expected it, but I'm heartbroken, because I thought maybe I would at least get a kiss a real kiss, my first kiss, if he can do that to my neck, and make me feel what he did, take me there you know, I can't imagine what a real kiss would do to me. He's the only man I'll ever want to kiss me. So, I guess I won't know what it's like.

Tom ran his hands through his hair. I wish he would stop.

Tom said, "Maddie, I don't recall you saying anything about me making that big of a mark on you."