CHAPTER 98: FLIRTING AND FUN

I woke up about 1 am. In Tom's arms.  He said, "Madison'  

I said, "sorry did I wake you"  He said "no" I said, "I don't remember walking up here."  I smiled. 

 He said, "yeah that seems to happen sometimes huh Rain. You fall asleep"  I laugh.  I said, 'I guess me and Molly are alike"  He laughed.  

He said, 'did you have a good time?"  I said, "I don't know."  

Tom said, "you don't know"

 I said, "i mean I think I probably did, but I don't remember you carrying me up the stairs."  I laughed. 

 He said, 'good one, you got me"  

I said, 'yes I had so much fun tonight. I was nervous, but I think the reason why I had a good time, was because your sisters and Emma went, and I could focus on them, and be myself." 

 Tom said, "i'm glad, but Madison, you are good enough to hang with those girls, you never need to try to impress them "  I nodded.  He said, "Thank you for my glove. I'll give you the money in the morning"  I said, "no that's ok. I have a better idea"  He said, "oh ok what do you want me to do for you"  I smiled.  He laughed.  I said, "I think Mia wants to go to the movies tomorrow, so could you take Mia, and Molly and I"  He said, "yes"

The girls were excited for the movies when we told them.  Tom's mom made a big breakfast. Tom asked her if she wanted to go, she said she would if we didn't mind, but she could stay home. We told her we want her to come.

Lindsey called me while I was sitting in my room with Tom, waiting for Mia and Molly to be ready. She said, "Madison, a bunch of us are going to the movies do you want to come with us?"  I said, "no I'm sorry I can't. I'm going to the movies with Tom and his family."  She said, "oh well I guess we may see you there in the lobby"

Tom said, "who was that"  I said, "Lindsey"  He said, "where did she want you to go"  I said, "The movies."   Mia and Molly came in, so we left.  Tom's mom bought us lunch in the diner, before the movie.  I saw the girls come in to the theater. They were at the concession stand.  I said, "hey Tommy I'll be back. I see the girls I'm going to go say hi"  He said, "ok"  Molly said, "Can I go"  I said, "sure sweetie"  I picked her up and we went to say hi.  Molly was telling them what movie we were seeing, and how we were eating in the diner, before, and Tommy was going to buy concessions."  They said the diner sounded good. They had time before their movie, they might go eat too. We went back to the diner.

The girls were behind me, going to sit at a table behind us.  They said "hi Tom"  He said, "ladies"  They said hi to Mia.  She said hi.  Tom's mom said hi. They all said hi Mrs. Hanson.  They said good to see you Madison. See you tomorrow."  I said "ok have a good movie"

Tom said, "Tomorrow?"  I said, "oh we are going to practice"  Tom said, "on Sunday'  I said, "yes, it's unofficial, I mean the coach won't be there." Molly said, "Can I go"  Margaret said, "Molly honey you need to let Madison have some time"  I said, "it's fine if the girls come, I was going to ask you Tommy if you would take me"  He said, "yeah ok. I wasn't planning on running tomorrow. But I'll take you and watch if it's ok"  I said, "yes of course. I need all the help and guidance you can give me."  He said, "you will be fine."  Margaret said, "your first track meet is Thursday right"  I said, "yes. I'm so nervous. I want to do good."  Tom said, "you will Madison, just remember what I said, it doesn't matter ok, and also, you need to take a break, running hard every day you are going to wear yourself out, I wouldn't do too hard of running tomorrow."  I said, "ok maybe we can just do a few laps, and then you can take us 3 girls for ice cream, what do you say Molly"  She said, "yes Tommy we want ice cream"