CHAPTER 121: OUR WEDDING NIGHT

Our wedding reception was going to be at the Westin Ball room. Margaret announced it and said everyone was invited, and the guests could go on there. Hope to see all of you.

We took pictures, lots of pictures. Tom told the photographer he wanted lots of pictures, of just us, and then with the family. Tom stood behind me with his arms around my waist, then some of me kissing his cheek, him kissing my forehead, him kissing me, him kissing my cheek. Then I wanted some of Tom with his sisters together, then with just Mia and just Molly. I took pictures with the girls, and individually with them, then both Tom and I with each of them, and them together. Then Tom with his mom, me with his mom, me and Tom with his mom, us with his mom and his sisters, Tom just with his mom and sisters, and then I wanted some of Tom with his groomsmen, me with Emma, and the girls, and I wanted some of Mike with Emma, Brad and Ashley, then the groomsmen with Emma, Mia, and Molly.

We went to Tom's car. I said, "oh babe oh no your car." We both laughed. He said, "what did they do to my baby" We laughed. Mike and the guys laughed. Mike said, "Hanson we had fun." Tom said, "I bet you did. Looks like it."

The ballroom was decorated with banners saying Mr and Mrs. Thomas Hanson and congratulations. Tom thanked everyone for coming. Everyone came up to congratulate us. Tom was holding Molly. Tom said, "Rain is it time to eat?" I said, "yes I'm starving." Tom said, "me too."

Margaret said, "you kids have to cut the cake together, and feed each other the first bite." I said, "oh no." I laughed. So did Tom. He said, "Don't worry I won't be mean." He winked at me.

Mia was taking pictures of us. Tom took my hand, he said, "you ready Mrs. Hanson?" I said, "yes Mr. Hanson." Tom put his hand over mine, and cut the first piece of the cake. Tom handed me a fork, and he took one. I said, "Be gentle." He laughed. He said, "I will. I won't smear it all over your beautiful face." We fed each other a bite, but on mine Tom left a little bit of frosting on the fork, and then put it on my lips gently. He said, "Rain you have some frosting on you" He grinned. I said, " I noticed that." Tom said, "you need help getting it off?" I said, "yes please." Tom kissed me gently, licking my lips and ate the frosting.

Just then we heard the ballroom doors open and being slammed. Then we heard screaming. Great it's Tara. She was crying. She was with her friends. She said, "Tom Hanson how could you do this to me." Tom looked at me. He said, "Madison I'm sorry." I said, "it's ok." She said, "you apologize to her? What about me? How could you do this, you said that you never would get married, you told me we would never get married, you didn't want marriage. Why did you marry her? Why do you love her?"  Margaret said, "Tara you need to leave now."  She motioned for  Tom's dad's unit  and they started towards her.

I said, "Tom you take care of it , don't have them it will cause a scene." Tom said, "Are you sure" I nodded.

Tom told them he got it. They backed off. Tom said, "Tara let's go out in the hall. I'm sorry you and your friends aren't invited." Tom said, "Madison do you want to come?" I said, "no, it's ok."

Tom took Tara out into the hall. She was crying. Hitting him. Tom said, "Tara I'm sorry. I know you're hurt. I know you loved me, and it hurt you that I didn't love you back. I'm sorry for that. I realize now that I did a lot of damage to you and to other girls. I never should have been with you, if I wasn't going to love you. I regret all of it."

She was crying. She hit his arm.  She said, "no don't say that. We were so good together."  Tom said, "Tara I'm sorry, but no we weren't. We were toxic together. I'm sorry. I didn't plan this. I don't want to hurt you any more. But I love Madison. You need to accept that, and let me go. I wasn't good for you, or to you. You don't need me. Hate me if you need to. But leave Madison and my sisters alone."