CHAPTER 75: OUR RELATIONSHIP

Tom hugged Tara. He said, 'Tara." She said, "Tommy, I love you all I need is you." Tom said, "Tara, no look you have your whole life ahead of you. You deserve to find a good guy, who will give you what you need, his love, his time, his attention, but that guy isn't me. I'm sorry." She said, "Tom please. I need you to take me back. Please Tom, I promise you I will be a better girlfriend. I will put you first." She begged him. He said, "Tara, I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you. I admit I did. When I first started to date Madison, I wanted to hurt you, I never dreamed this was possible for me, but I love her. She's the best thing to happen to me Tara. I'm sorry. I know now how badly you needed me to love you, and I didn't. I don't want to hurt you, be cruel and say this, but I can't lie or let you think things that won't ever happen. I love Madison." She cried. She said, "Tommy why what has Madison got that made you fall in love."

Tom said, "she's beautiful but doesn't know it, she's just as beautiful on the inside, she is a shining light, she is full of warmth, she shows compassion to people and animals that she has never even met, she's kind, she's sweet, she's giving, I'm not saying this to hurt you. I feel terrible that I pushed you over the edge, pushed you to do this, you have your life ahead of you. You are so talented, I know you could be a star, either in modeling, or fashion. You don't need me. You need to find a guy who will value you and love you. I'm not that guy."

She cried. She said, 'Tommy, I love you." He said, 'I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you anymore. Tara. I don't but I love Madison. She's my life You just need to move on. I think you need to get some help." She cried. She said, 'I don't need help, I need you. Tommy I'm sorry about Brad. I was drunk." He said, 'this isn't about Brad. It's ok to admit you need help. I think you have needed it since your parent's divorced, and I didn't see it, I should have noticed, and tried to get you help"

Tom said, "Tara, you have everything going for you. You just need to move on, accept that we are over, and look to your future. Please I need you to accept that Madison and I are together. She's my girlfriend, that's not changing. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to keep making the threats to you, about telling my dad, but I will protect my girlfriend. I am asking you to accept that I'm with Madison, and let it go. You don't need me." She cried. He said, 'take care of yourself, please don't do this again. You have your whole life and future You will find someone who makes you so happy, and makes you, his world. I want that for you. I wish you a happy life. I know I let you down as your boyfriend. I didn't realize at the time. I'm not worth you hurting yourself like this. I promise you will get over me and meet someone who steals your heart. Please give yourself that chance." He kissed her forehead. Then left.

He went out into the ER looking for Madison, He didn't see her. He walked up to Mike. He said, "hey is Madison in the bathroom" Mike said, 'no" Tom said, "outside" Mike said, " Hanson she left." Tom said, "with my mom and dad" Tom got his phone out of his pocket. Mike said, 'Hanson, no with Emma, she was pretty upset." Tom said, "Why who upset her." He said, "you did" Tom said, 'What." Mike said, 'she was going to have Emma take her home, went to tell you, I don't know man, she came running out crying. She wouldn't tell me what was wrong, just took off running. Emma ran after her then they left."

Tom said., 'Oh no she must have heard us. She must have misunderstood. I've got to explain." Mike said, "i take it you didn't tell her you are in love with her." Tom said, "no I was starting to, when I got the call"

Emma took me to her dad's house. He was out of town, and we could be alone. She didn't think that I wanted to have Audra there." I said, 'I'm glad I left a few of my clothes here. I want to get out of this ridiculous dress. I should have known I could not have a good night. Let's face it I'm not a princess, far from it. I should have known better." Emma said, "don't say that." I said, " Emma me getting hurt, getting my hopes up, is all my fault. I knew from the start of this deal; I was going to lose him." Emma said, 'I can't believe he would take Tara back. Are you sure. I mean I don't get how" I said, "Emma he realized he had feelings for her, he was hurt, and angry, he tried saying he didn't care about her, but he realized he did. Before he even got the call, he was talking about how he was worried about her drinking so heavy how he realized he wasn't the best boyfriend to her."