CHAPTER 108: DRUNK ON YOUR LOVE

We took a nap and then Emma called and said could I come to her room, and we could get ready for our night out on the town with our two hot men.  Tom pouted, but he walked me there.  Mike said, "Hanson we are getting kicked out by our beautiful ladies."  Tom said, 'I know I don't like it. Maddie looks beautiful no matter what she wears, and without makeup, so she doesn't need to get ready."  I said, "thank you for saying that."  Tom said, "it's true."  He wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed me.  We kissed awhile, and then he and Mike left. He said, "if you need me I'll be in our room ."  I nodded.  He kissed me and left.

We did our makeup, and picked out our dresses for the evening.  Emma had bought a little red dress, and I had a blue dress.  We did our hair.  She said "your poor neck is covered"  I laughed.  I said, 'I know my man has been busy."  We laughed.

We went and surprised the guys.  Tom thought he was supposed to come back and get me.

Tom said, "hey baby."  He got up and came to me, as we entered the room.  He gave me a kiss.

He was hugging me.   Tom said, "Madison I'm sorry, did I miss a text? I was going to come back and get you."  I said, "no we decided to surprise you guys."

Tom said, "Madison you look stunning. You take my breath away. Every time I look at you."  I said, "Thank you."  Tom said, "you make it really hard on me though."  I said, "I do."  I smiled.  Tom said, "yes you look so good that I don't want to share you with anyone. You make me want to just stay here."

I smiled.  I said, "oh ok um we can do that, if that's what you want."

Tom said, "no Madison. We should go. I don't want to ruin your fun on this trip. I know you were looking forward to hearing some of the bands, and going out."  I said, "i was, but being alone with you is better."  Tom kissed me.  He said, "let's go. I want to dance with you tonight."  I said, "I would love to dance with you"

We left and went to the lobby.  All my friends on the track team came over, and wanted to know if they could go with us, wherever club we picked.  

We picked a cool night spot to go to.  Tom said, "About that dance."  He smiled.  I said, "let's go."  Tom and I were dancing and kissing.   Brad said, "Hanson's lips are glued to Madison's."  Everyone laughed.

 Tom asked if I wanted to go back and sit down and order, so we did.

Tom got the menu.  He had his hand on my thigh.  Making my whole body tingle and shiver.  Tom said, "let's see what they got to drink, Rain do you want lemonade or diet pepsi?"  I started to answer.  Brad said, "Madison don't worry, we got you covered."  He touched my shoulder.  Tom tensed up. I could feel his hand tense. His whole body straightened, and he glared at Brad.  Brad removed his hand.

Tom said, "What does that mean"  Emma said, "Madison you can have what I am having, you will love it, it's so good."  I said, "it looks good, what is it."   Ashley said, "Brad hooked us up. He has a cousin who works here, so we are able to get real drinks, it's so good you will love it." All the girls said it's so good, so sweet going down.

I said, "it looks good."  Emma said, "here you want a taste"  She laughed and handed me her drink.

I took it, and started to take a drink, when Tom said, "i don't think so"  He took it out of my hand, and put it up to his nose.

I said, "Hanson I was going to taste it."  Tom said,  "Emma what the hell"  She said, "What Hanson"  Mike said, "dude relax ok"  Tom handed Emma the drink back.  The waiter came over, Brad's cousin.  Brad said, "hey bro can we get two more of those for our friends "  Tom said, "Brad don't be ordering that for Madison. She's my girlfriend."  Brad and all the guys looked at Tom.  Brad said, "I know that, come on man don't get jealous ok."