CHAPTER 53: SHARING HOT DREAMS

I fall asleep. I'm having the best dream.  Tom and I are married, and we are invited to this party. I think it's a party for work, not sure, just that some of our friends are going to be there.  I take a while trying to get ready for the party and pick a red dress.  Tom is sitting on the couch waiting on me to be ready. He yells baby we are going to be late; you look beautiful no matter what you wear. I tell him I'm almost ready. I'm looking at myself in the mirror, brushing my hair. As Tom enters the room. He stares at me, like he really wants me.  He tells me how beautiful I look, then comes to me, puts his hands around my waist, and pulls me into him, kissing me, showering me with kisses, my neck, he's lifting up my hair, and moving us backwards to the bed.  He doesn't break the kiss, but starts to get my dress off, and I stop him and say Hanson what are you doing he tells me that I know what he's doing. We laugh. I tell him we can't. He says yes, we can. He is kissing my neck my throat my lower lip, and in between kisses he is trying to talk me into staying home.  I tell him in between kisses how we have to go, we might hurt people's feelings, he tells me can we just have sex once, and then we can go and then come back, he tells me that if I don't let him, then he won't be able to focus during the whole party, it will drive him insane, because he has to have me. So, I tell him I want that, but I'm afraid that if we say it will just be one time it will be over and over, and then we will end up not going and staying home.  He tells me that sounds like a good idea that we should just stay home. In fact, he's not feeling that good so we can use that as an excuse as to why we didn't show up. I said, ok.  He smiles big. He starts to take his jeans off and I said Hanson no if you're sick you need to rest."  We laugh and then make love.

Tom is having the exact same dream.  The dinner party with friends, waiting to get ready, comes into the bedroom, tries get us to stay home and make love.

Tom is jolted awake, his throbbing hardness, and then remembering the dream. How in detail it was. I'm jolted awake too. Because Tom's hands have moved. I'm on my side, and lying mostly on Tom, and I can feel him. But his hand is on my butt.

Tom looks over, but I have my eyes closed. Tom is relieved that I'm asleep. Now how to get off of her and get out of bed to go take a cold shower. Tom slowly pushes me over a little, and then gets up and leaves the room. Tom thinks if she only knew the dream, I was having of us, the fantasies I'm having of us. They seem so real.

I am so hot, burning up. I wish I could take a cold shower. That dream was the most intense yet. Most real. What would Tom think if he knew I was thinking this dreaming this. And how am I going to be reading the next chapter with him. Having a dream like that where we make love and then Efe and Leyla make love. I'm relieved that it's not really described, but still Tom is going to know what they are doing. Is Emma right, is he putting himself as Efe. I mean if he is, then what is he going to think with this next chapter.

Tom comes back gets in bed, hoping to not wake me.  I'm awake but close my eyes when I hear him. I feel bad doing that, but don't really want to face him right now. Tom goes back to sleep.

When I wake up again, Tom is dressed and looking out the window.  I said, "Morning Tom" He turns he smiles.  That smile is just perfection. He said, "you want to read some before you have to go to work" I said, "sure."  He gets the book and comes and gets in bed. I'm already blushing. I am just hoping Tom doesn't notice it, but how could he not notice it.

Tom smiles, more of a smirk. Yep, he notices. Tom thinks, she is blushing, and I haven't even said anything or looked at her, wonder what is in this chapter.

So Efe asks Leyla to go out to dinner with him, but then he feels betrayed by Leyla's brother, because he set him up. Efe gets a video texted to him, and it's from her brother, saying that Efe cannot come after him, then shows that they set up one of Efe's partner's and that if he gets arrested, so will Efe's partner.  Efe is furious. Tom said, 'I would be so pissed Madison," I smiled. I said, "yeah it was a dirty thing to do."  He said, "That's because he is dirty. He's a mob guy."