CHAPTER 19: ICE CREAM DATE

Tom said, "So we are ready right" 

Mia said, "no" Tom winked at me. 

 Mia said, "We have to go to Macy's right Maddie, you want to get Tommy clothes"

 Tom smiled.  He said, 'oh wow my girlfriend is going to buy me clothes" 

She said, 'Wrong Tommy" We laughed.  he did too.

Molly sat on Tom's lap, and Mia and I were trying on.  Mike and Tom were sitting there, when I  came out of the dressing room, and this guy who worked at Macy came up to me smiling.

Tom said, "Who the hell is that." 

 Molly said, 'Tommy" 

He said, "Sorry I know I said a bad word. Don't tell mom Mike can you watch Molly" 

He hurried over.  he got in front of me.  Tom said, "So can I help you"

The guy looked nervous.  I was confused.  The store clerk had just asked me if I found everything or if I needed help. Now who was Tom talking to. Me? He must be.  Why does he look pissed off.

I said, "What Tom" 

He said, 'I'm talking to this guy, can I help you" 

The guy said, 'Oh I work here. I was asking her if she needed any help."  

Tom said, "no my girlfriend doesn't need any help, but if she does, I can help her."  

The guy looked nervous.  He stepped back.  He said, 'I see. So are you doing back to school shopping."  

Tom said, "yes we are, we are going to be seniors. What grade are you in" He said, 'oh freshman" Tom smirked.  I laughed.,

Why is Tom acting this way, I mean oh is this part of the act fake boyfriend act. Probably that is it.  Mike was laughing at the whole thing.  he knew Tom was jealous.

Tom came back and sat down. 

 Mike said, "Did you scare that kid away."  

Tom said, "yeah, the nerve of that guy he's a freshman"

 Mike laughed.  Tom said, "I don't know who he thinks he is."  

I said, 'What" 

He said, "A freshman, can you imagine" 

Mike laughed. 

 I said, 'Who" 

He said, 'That jerk hitting on you" 

I said, 'Um what who hit on me" 

He said, 'That guy I mean how lame what a pickup line, can I help you"

 Mike laughed.  I did too. I said, 'um Tom he's a clerk, he works here. He wasn't hitting on me." 

 Tom rolled his eyes.  Tom said, "Madison it was obvious what he wanted. I mean he was smiling" 

Mike laughed.  I said, 'is this part of the um deal" 

I looked at Molly. 

 He said, "What" I said, 'you being upset" 

He said, 'no I'm not upset, and it's not part of the deal."  

Mike said, "you're not upset Hanson" 

Tom said, 'no I just don't like little twerps hitting on my girl" 

I thought is he jealous. No, he can't be. I really wish Emma was here, maybe she could tell, but I mean she already thinks I'm destined to be with Tom. I mean yeah falling in love with Tom I'm already doing that, won't be long, but actually him falling for me never happen.