CHAPTER 45: LIGHTNING STRIKES A THIRD TIME

Tom's parents were still ok with letting me stay in with Tom, but one of the rules was his door had to be open at all times. Which was easier for Baylie to come get in bed.  She practically pushed Tom all the way over to the edge of the bed.  He mumbled, that's really nice of you Baylie.  Giving me just the edge of the bed, while you cuddle with Madison.  I laughed.  

In the morning, Mia and Molly came running into the room.  Tom was still asleep, but Molly jumped on him, waking him up.  He said, "nice way to wake up" She laughed. So did I.,

Mia said, "Get out Tom" Tom said, "you get out this is my room. My bed you're sitting on."  She said, 'Tom we want to talk to Maddie alone" Molly said, 'Tommy we want to do girl talk" He winked at me.  He said, "'Fine I'll let you, because I got to go meet Mike. We have a workout planned with some of the guys this morning, and also going to run some laps." He winked at me.  He said, "but you 3 girls have fun talking about me" He rolled his eyes and left.  His mom was standing in the door laughing at them.  Molly said, 'momma we are kicking Tommy out" He said, "can you imagine that mom" She laughed., Tom went down and made a protein shake and had some light breakfast then left to go to Mike's.

Mia and Molly both said, "how was your date, tell us everything" I laughed.  Mia wanted to know where we went, what we had to eat. Did we dance? Did we kiss?"  Emma had come over, and Tom's mom told her she could go on upstairs.  So, Emma had heard our whole conversation.

I laughed.  Emma said, 'Girls I think by that huge smile on her face, and she is blushing your brother must have kissed her."  We all laughed.  Mia said, 'is Tommy a good kisser."  I blushed.  She laughed. She said, "he must be you're even redder." Molly was laughing like crazy.  We laughed at how she was laughing.  I said, 'I think you are too little for this conversation, Molly said, 'I'm not too little."  We laughed.  We went downstairs and Tom's mom made a big breakfast.

Tom was driving to Mike's, reliving the whole night, the date, our kiss. How that kiss made him feel, how could one kiss be that explosive. If one kiss does that, makes me feel things I've never felt what would being with you Madison be like.  I need to try and stop thinking about her like that, if my parents or Madison find out, she will be in the guest room, and she will be uncomfortable around me.

Tom honked, and Mike ran out and got in the car.  Mike said, "hey Tommy" Tom said, 'hey" He backed out of the drive.  Mike said, "I'd say your date was successful" Tom gave him a weird look.  Tom said, "how'd you know I kissed Madison" Mike laughed.  he said, "I didn't, but must have been some kiss if that's why you got that huge smile on your face, and blushing" Tom said, 'I'm not blushing" Mike said, "ok Hanson, so your face is red because of" Tom looked in the mirror. He said, "Shit what this girl is doing to me."  Mike laughed.

Tom said, "If you didn't know I kissed her what did you mean"  Mike said, "your Facebook post, have you seen the amount of likes you have got, and all the comments, from Tara's nosy friends, and on my post, Tara has nonstop been blowing up my phone, trying to find out details about your date, where did you take her, why did she say you planned the date, and you spent time planning on it. She definitely wants details, and that was the plan right, to make it look like you two were a couple, and you are falling hard, which is easy to show, since for real you are falling for that girl."  Tom said, "yeah I am. It's getting hard to hide it."  Mike said, "Don't hide it."  Tom said, "I have to."  Mike said, "Why because your parents will kick her out and into the guest room, big deal Hanson. I mean you said yourself you wouldn't be having sex with her anyway right, since she wants to wait."  Tom said, "Right. I can't let Madison know how I feel. If I do, she will want to end this deal. Me falling in love wasn't part of our deal."  Mike said, 'how do you know that would upset her, how do you know she's not going to fall in love with you" Tom said, "I hope she is, but right now I just can't let her know. I'm afraid it would ruin everything I have to impress her first. I have to show her I'm not that man anymore I'm just scared I'm going to lose her. I've been with too many girls. Especially the one girl who has terrorized her. She deserves better than me.".