CHAPTER 118: WHEN YOUR PLANS CHANGE

Tom said, "Madison, before you eat, do you want to go outside, get some fresh air with me."  I took his hand, and we left.

I said, "This mansion is just beautiful. Can you imagine waking up every morning and looking and seeing all this beautiful"  Tom had his arms around my waist, kissing my neck.  He said, "yes I can, I mean I lived it until you had to move out."  I said, 'Tom I'm talking about the view of the beach, the water."  He said, "oh I was talking about you"

Tom said, "Madison long day huh"  I said, "yes. I'm so wired though"  Tom said, "me too. I'm exhausted from worrying about the day being perfect, the proposal being perfect, you saying yes."  I laughed.

I said, "Babe, you couldn't have possibly thought I was going to tell you no."  Tom said, "um yeah Madison I was worried about it."

I said, "Tom why, I mean I've only dreamed of marrying you since the first time I saw you."  He smiled.

Tom said, "is something bothering you? Please tell me if it is."  I said, 'Tom"

He said, "Madison please you got to start telling me when you're upset."  I said, "Why do you think I'm upset?"  He said, "Because I noticed about a half hour ago, the look in your eyes changed. If you aren't ok with a speedy wedding, if you need more time."  I said, "It's not that. I want to marry you and July 12 is perfect"

Tom said, "are you worried about getting everything done, because don't. You have help. I'll help."

I said, "it's not that. I just wish that we could keep it a secret. But with the girls and Emma and Mike knowing we can't"

Tom said, "we can tell them not to tell, but why. I mean I'll do whatever you want to do?"

I said, "it's just Tommy. I just got worried. In my life usually any time that I thought things would work out for me, or things would get better, or I'd be happy, something or someone would ruin it. I'm afraid that my mom or Tara, if they find out. I mean Tara can't stand the fact that you love me. She wants you back.  She would not hesitate to ruin our wedding."  Tom said, "you're right about that. I didn't think about that."  I said, "and my mom would probably love to ruin it by showing up drunk"  

Tom said, "first I will have police there to make sure no one disrupts the wedding ."  I nodded.

Tom said, "But yeah if you want to we can tell everyone in there, to not tell anyone. I hate the idea of you taking off my ring, but"  I said, "no I don't want to take it off."  Tom said, "well we can tell your coworkers to just keep it secret the date, and tell everyone inside not to be telling anyone, then the people you want to invite, we will let them know because we don't want disruptions, Tara can't find out, so her friends can't find out. Needs to stay secret."  I said, "Thank you."  I kissed him.

Tom said, "What else is making you feel upset?"  I said, "Tom you know me too well."  He laughed.  He said, "isn't that a good thing. I mean seeing I am going to be your soon to be hubby."  I said, "yes"  I kissed him.

I said, "it's just Molly. She broke my heart, her crying."  I burst out in tears.  Tom held me.  Stroking my hair.  Tom said, "me too."  I said, "Tom I don't even know how to do this.  Her poor little finger nails."  I cried.  Tom kissed my head.

Tom said, "Madison."  I said, "how will I say goodbye to Bailey. I mean Mia and Molly will understand, and can call us and we can do video calls, but Bailey will think I just don't love her."  I was crying.  Tom said, "Baby please don't cry.  Look at me."  I did.

I said, "I'm sorry Tommy" He laughed.  He said, "I'm sorry to laugh, but you're so emotional, it's one of the reasons I love you."

Tom said, "Madison, you do realize that we haven't signed our scholarship offer yet?"  I said, "we sign Monday"  Tom said, "yeah we are supposed to, but if you've changed your mind, now is the time to tell me"  I said, "Tom what?"