33 - Happy Birthday Chongyun!

A loud knocking at the door was what woke Chongyun on September 7th.

"Coming!" He yelled, walking out of his room and to the front door.

"Hi, what can I-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LIEGE!"

Xingqiu was perched on his front doorstep, his hands folded gracefully behind his back and beaming at him in excitement.

"Thank you! You're the first person to tell me that today." He smiled.

To be honest, Xingqiu's presence always made him happy, and to see him this early on his birthday no less made him even happier.

"That's exactly what I planned! Now then, I've got a couple things planned out for us to do since I know you have other things to attend to as well, so go get dressed and we'll get going!" Xingqiu told him.

With a nod of approval, Chongyun went back to his room and came back soon after, ready for the day.

"Good! Oh, and I almost forgot-"

Leaning ever so slightly on his tip-toes, Xingqiu pressed his lips to his cheek and stood back to smile a little out of embarrassment.

"Consider that your first gift of many today, dear Chongyun. I um... hope you like it."

Without thinking twice, Chongyun returned his affection and watched Xingqiu's face bloom into a bright red.

"I do. Thank you."

Even more flustered, Xingqiu nodded vigorously and led him off by the hand to start the activities he had planned for him.

Chongyun couldn't wait to see what else the day held.

**********************************************

Okay first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHONGYUN!!! He hasn't left my team since I got him (same as Xingqiu) and I was so excited for his b-day soooooo yeah

Also, I might post another chapter today since this one was so short and I wanted to write more, so stay on the lookout for that!

As always, thanks for reading, it means a lot to me :)

Written: September 7th, 2022

Finished/Published: September 7th, 2022

(Word Count: 330)