2 - Forehead Kisses (And Accidental Outings)

A/N, this goes off of a thought I had one day, where if certain vision holders, depending on their vision, left some kind of mark after they kissed someone. I thought that cryo would leave some kind of frost mark, so that's kind of the theme for this oneshot.

Enjoy!

Xingqiu and Chongyun headed out of Liyue Harbor, lively chatting with each other until they reached Xingqiu's house.

"Well, goodbye My Liege. Thank you for coming on this date with me today. I trust you had an exceptional time as well?" Xingqiu smiled brightly at his boyfriend.

"Yes, today was fun. I've never been on a date before, or even knew how to act on one, but after going on a few of them with you, I think I'm getting better!" Chongyun affirms.

Xingqiu chuckles at the other's determination to always try his best and get better at everything, even if it was something like going on a date.

"I think you are too. And you didn't overheat once!"

Chongyun sighs in relief, thinking back to many occasions that day where the heat had almost gotten to him. "I'm really glad that never happened, or else it would've ruined our date. Well, goodbye Xingqiu. I'll see you tomorrow."

Just as Chongyun turned to leave, he was held back by Xingqiu tugging on his hood, and he turned back to the navy-haired boy in confusion.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Xingqiu pouted, tapping his lips with his index finger. He knew Chongyun would probably just say "he didn't have enough experience yet" or something to that effect like he always did, but he did it every time they ended a date anyways.

Instead, as per Xingqiu's request, Chongyun moved aside the hydro user's uneven bangs and kissed his forehead, then his cheek, and finally planted a quick kiss on his lips.

"Goodbye Xingqiu!" Chongyun waved from behind him as he went off quickly, and heading back to his own residence.

With his hand, Xingqiu grazed his lips, then his cheek, and then his forehead. A giddy, excited laugh escaped him as he went back inside and let out all his pent-up energy in his room.

He stuffed his head in a pillow and grinned all too much. He'd never really experienced much physical affection from the cryo user, as he didn't quite know how to, but after watching Xingqiu do it time and time again, he must have gotten more comfortable and went for it.

"Archons, he's so adorable. How do I deserve him?"

In the midst of him gushing over his lover, he heard a knock at his door.

"Master Xingqiu, dinner is ready."

"Coming."

Xingqiu set his pillow back and headed downstairs to sit at the table, where all eyes were unknowingly on him as the food was served.

Without knowing what was going on, Xingqiu simply kept doing what he normally did and ate while he waited for one of his family members to initiate conversation.

But no one did.

Xingqiu looked up to see everyone staring at him, more specifically his face. Xingqiu gave them all a questioning look.

"Xingqiu, dearest, I don't believe you ever told us you had a girlfriend." His mother spoke happily.

Xingqiu choked on his drink, while he look up at her. "What?"

His brother passed him a handheld mirror. "Maybe you should take a look at yourself." He whispered.

Xingqiu gazed at himself in the mirror, not only seeing what they were referring to, but his face turning from pale to a harsh pink.