chapter 2

Chapter 2
  Unpredictable Disaster "This is the county hospital. I am the health worker here. My name is Zhu Qingqing. You can call me Zhu Qingqing or Qingqing." Zhu Qingqing pointed out where it was without a trace and smiled again. introduced myself.

  Yu Qing was suffocating, the county hospital? Hygienist?
  Isn't she in the city? Why did you choose a lower-level county hospital to be hospitalized when you were drunk? It's been a long time since the name of the hygienist, and it seems that I heard it from the dean's mouth when I was a child.

  What era is it now, still hygiene
  , etc., wooden beams and gray tile roof, plus a simple ward and 'plain' sanitation staff, this... this... this, is this what she thought?
  "Big sister, big sister, are you okay?" Zhu Qingqing stretched out his hand and shook it in front of her eyes, and at the same time there was worry in the bottom of his eyes. Could it be that he had been immersed in the river for too long and his head was in the water?
  Yu Qing regained her senses, looked down at her fat body and fat and black hands, and replied dully with a blank face: "Is there any water? I want to drink water."

  "Oh, wait, I I'm going to pour a cup of hot water for you."

  After that, Zhu Qingqing turned around and left the ward without hesitation, probably knowing that Yu Qing had no luggage, and where did she go to find a cup?

  Yu Qing didn't know how long she had been asleep? Taking advantage of Zhu Qingqing's free time, he quickly sorted out the ins and outs of things based on the memory in his mind.

  She won a prize even luckier than the jackpot - time travel!
  Yu Qing is an ordinary online shop owner struggling in the 21st century.

  She grew up in an orphanage since she was a child. She studied hard for more than ten years, and finally worked hard to make a career. Especially recently the website opened her live broadcast application, the goods have been fully prepared, and the beautiful anchor has also hired, just wait for the broadcast tomorrow, so as to make a lot of money.

  Who would have thought that I was busy until late at night, in order to reward everyone for their hard work over the past few days, I ate a late night snack and drank a few more glasses
  When she woke up, she was not lying in the familiar two-bedroom, but in a humble bungalow hospital.

  Becoming an abandoned rural woman in the 1980s,
  "Bang! Slap!"

  Before she could sort out her memory, the door was violently kicked open, hit the wall and bounced back.

  Two loud noises, in this silent ward, startled her a lot!

  Three or four people poured in at the door of the ward, all of them looking like they were looking for revenge.

  One of the women took the lead, rushing to the head of the bed and licking her head.

  "What do you want?!" Yu Qing instinctively blocked with her hand and tilted her head to avoid the first wave of attacks from the women.

  Seeing that Yu Qing dared to hide, the woman hated her even more, and opened a pair of claws to attack her face and head at the same time.

  Yu Qing had been in a coma for almost a day, and the patient who had just woken up was an opponent of a woman who was used to farm work.

  "Hey...! Who are you numb? Let go!" Yu Qing felt that her entire scalp was about to be torn off, and the pain was so painful that her tears burst out. It was so painful!

  "Stop!" With a loud roar, another man rushed in at the door of the ward, pushed away the men who were blocking him, pinched the woman's wrist, and warned, "What do you want to do? If you want to use lynching, you are breaking the law! Let go! !"

  Yu Qing's scalp was being ripped off, her whole body was about to lie on the quilt, and her heart ached when she moved, she didn't know who the man was talking to. But after hearing the familiar voice and trying hard to find it from memory, I realized that this was the captain of the Shibalimi production team.

  - Comrade Mi Weiguo.

  (End of this chapter)