c 191-195

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 191 Beat Down

  "What? You thought you could leave quietly, and you all underestimated the influence of my yellow hair here! Do you hand it in yourself, or do we search?"

  Yu Qing glanced at the train station in the distance, Calculate the distance of about 100 meters, how long will it take for a few people to run over?

  Xiang Yisen and Lu Jinzhong looked at each other, and asked, "How much do I have to pay?"

  Huang Mao thought they had compromised, and laughed arrogantly: "If you came earlier and took the initiative to visit the pier, you can pay only twenty or thirty, but today You worked seven of us for a trip, and it cost fifty errands per person.”

  At the end, his small triangular eyes flashed across the tape recorder in Lu Jinzhong’s hand.

  Chen Yuzhu gasped, and cursed: "You guys are really dark!"

  Huang Mao sneered, and a stern look flashed across his eyes: "Miss, it's not us who are dark, but the sky is dark, so you seem to think we are dark.

  " Qing has never said a word. If three men join her, she is confident that they can beat them up and run to the waiting hall successfully.

  The problem now is that there is Chen Yuzhu, but I don't know how fast she can escape?

  She approached her and whispered: "Wait a minute, if I yell to run, don't worry about anything else, just run to the waiting hall."

  Chen Yuzhu was startled, seeing Yu Qing's calm and firm eyes, he felt a lot more at ease, but his heart still beat like Beat the drum.

  Lu Jinzhong also gave Qiao Daming a hint.

  Huang Mao saw their actions, but he thought they were discussing who would pay the money, "How are you thinking?"

  Yu Qing quietly smuggled the electric baton out of the studio and held it tightly in her hand. .

  "Not good?"

  Lu Jinzhong spat out a few words coldly, stepped forward and kicked Huang Mao to the ground.

  At the same time, Xiang Yisen threw his bag to Yu Qing and shouted at him: "Take them and run."

  Although Chen Yuzhu usually had a bad temper, she was as clever as a mouse at the moment. When she saw Lu Jinzhong make a move, she ran to the waiting hall.