c 201-205

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 201 Receiving the Gift
  Back at the hydropower station, I packed two more Lantern Festivals, the leather wallet and women's straw hat brought back from Yangcheng, and went to the small warehouse of the Environmental Sanitation Department first.

  Sister Pan and Sister Lu had already arrived at the small warehouse. When they saw Yu Qing coming, they asked in surprise, "Girl Qing, why are you here?

  "

  "Gift?"

  "What gift for us? Today is just the Lantern Festival, you won't give us Lantern Festival, will you?" The

  two said their guesses, but their eyes kept staring at the beautiful cloth in Yu Qing's hand summer hat.

  "Sister Lu is smart enough to guess right."

  Yu Qing brought out two bowls of fried Yuanxiao, then took out her wallet, and gave one to each of them, "I made the Yuanxiao by myself in the morning. I made too many, so I brought some for you to try." Taste. I brought the wallet back from the city, so it’s a Lantern Festival gift for you.”

  Sister Pan pointed to the women’s straw hat, “Is this also for us?”

  Yu Qing raised her mouth slightly, and took out two of them. Putting it on their heads, "Well, this is my summer gift for you this year, so that you don't get tanned when you grow vegetables in summer."

  "It's a waste of money to wear such a beautiful hat to grow vegetables." Sister Lu took Take off the hat and look left and right, the more you look, the more you like it.

  Received two gifts by accident, which made Elder Sister Pan burst into laughter. She coughed lightly and said, "Girl Qing, how dare we accept such an expensive gift from you?"

  Yu Qing said with a smile, "You remove the 'how' , I'm ashamed."

  "Haha. Girl Qing is right, so I'm ashamed to accept it!" Sister Lu laughed out loud.

  After coming out of the sanitation office, Yu Qing went to the security duty room to check in, then went to the office building of the station to find the publicity department.

  "Xiaoyu."

  "Sister Yu, why are you here?" Li Xiaoyu happily stood up from her seat.

  Yu Qing smiled at another lesbian in the office, and handed her the paper bag in her hand, "This is a birthday present for you, I hope you like it."